Chapter Eight: Making A Profit

July 15th, 1891

After Loading The Crimson Fangs' Equipment And The Mercenaries' Horses Onto The Boat, Jose And Jarol Played A Long Game Of Poker While Cleet Drove The Boat.

Halfway To Virgin Plains, Jarol Said "Woah, Moritz! Where Are We Going?" Cleet Said "We Are Not Done Here, Debil. There Is A Bank In Komanda City...The Boss Wants Us To Hit It."

Jarol Said "Why Didn't The Boss Tell Me This?" Cleet Chuckled And Said "After Your Little 'Incident'...He Thought It Wise To Keep You Out Of The Plan, This Time. You Are Yet To Be In His Good Graces Again."

The Ex-Army Mercenary Said "Woah, Wait...It's Just Us Three Robbing This Bank?" Cleet Said "No...Unfortunately We No Longer Have The Manpower To Take On A Bank...We'll Have To Rely On Local Support...Maybe Kill Them After The Job Is Done!"

The Mercenary Said "No, We Won't Have To...If They're Discreet Enough, We Can Trust Them. Let's Just Not Reveal Anything Incriminating About Us." As Cleet Said "You Are Not In Charge This Time, Durak."

Thirty Minutes Later, Jose Said "So What's So Special About The Bank In Komanda City?" Cleet Said "The Virgin Plains National Bank. Round This Time Of Year...It's Usually Full Of Cash. Boss Wants Us To Raid It."

Jose Said "We've Been Making Good Money The Last Few Weeks...Why Do We Need More?" Cleet Said "You Want To Know So Badly? Ask The Boss." Jarol Said "Right Now, It's Just Best To Make As Much Money As We Can."

                                                             Three Days Later...

The Trio Arrived At A Dock Outside Of Komanda City And Paid Off The Dockmaster Before They Unloaded Their Horses And Rode To A Spot Outside Of Komanda City To Set Up A Small Camp For The Operation.

Cleet Put A Map Of Virgin Plains On The Table And Began Coming Up With A Strategy While Jose And Jarol Would Get Some Supplies From The Store In Fredelig-By.

While The Store Workers Were Loading The Supplies On A Wagon The Mercenaries Had Stolen, The Duo Were In The Saloon Getting A Drink To Pass The Time.

Jose Took A Swig Of Whiskey And Said "So...We're Robbing A Bank In One Of The Most Secure Cities In San Andreas..." Jarol Said "It's What The Boss Wants...It's What We Need."

The Ex-Army Mercenary Said "Right...But...A Big City Bank?" As Jarol Said "You Didn't Complain About Robbing The Coronado National Bank!" Jose Said "Sure, But...It's Komanda City! They Got Their Own Bounty Hunting Outfit Within The City!"

The Mercenary Said "I Know...But Cleet's Working On A Plan. He May Be Crazy And Gunning For Me...But He'll Figure Something Out. We Find A Few Trustworthy Hired Guns...That Money Is As Good As Ours."

After Another Swig Of Whiskey, Jose Said "The Guild's Ledger Must Be Stocked With All The Money Coming In..." As Jarol Said "The More Money In Our Pockets, The Better Lives We Could Live."

Jose Said "I Guess. You Know More About This Line Of Work Than Me." The Mercenary Said "Listen. We Make Enough Money To Retire And Live At Peace, Maybe You Could Get Out Of Coronado City."

The Ex-Army Mercenary Scoffed As He Said "And Go Where?" Jarol Said "I Don't Know...But You Don't Belong In Coronado...This City...It Has A Way Of...Making You Feel Like Your In Quicksand."

After A Moment Of Silence, Jose Said "So...What Local Help Should We Be Looking For?" As Jarol Said "Well, They'll Have To Highly Skilled. Komanda City's Bank Isn't Anything Like Men Of Our Nature Have Ever Hit."

Once The Wagon Was Loaded, The Two Mercenaries Rode Back To Camp.

                                                             A Few Hours Later...