Chapter Seven: Lethal Company

The Following Afternoon, Jose Finished Writing In His Journal As A Knock Came From The Door. The Ex-Army Mercenary Opened The Door As Jarol Said "Found Where Some Of Them Are Hiding Out. You Ready?"

Jose Said "Sure." Before The Duo Walked Out Of The Base And Mounted Their Horses As They Rode Out To Their Rendezvous.

A Minute Or Two Into The Ride, Jose Said "Where're We Going?" As Jarol Said "Our People Told Me They're Packing Up And Preparing To Board A Ship. The Crew Was...Brutalized...There'll Be Quite A Few Of Them There."

The Ex-Army Mercenary Said "Where Are The Rest Of 'Em?" As Jarol Said "Probably Hiding Out In Khoon Valley. There's An Old Run-Down Fort They Might Be Using As Their Base. There's A Couple Of Our Guys Meeting Us There, To Help Us Out..."

As Jose Said "Okay...From What You've Told Me About This Lot, We're Gonna Need It." After A Moment Of Silence, Jarol Said "Look. The Rest Of 'Em Don't Matter Too Much...But This One Guy, Cleet Moritz, Him? You Don't Trust One Bit, Not Even A Little! Okay? He May Act Like Your Friend And Butter You Up...But He Wouldn't Hesitate To Stab You In The Back If You So Much As Look At Him The Wrong Way."

The Ex-Army Mercenary Said "Alright. I'll Be Careful." Jarol Said "Good. Half The Time I'm Partnered With That Son Of A Bitch, I Swear He's Trying To Kill Me." Jose Said "Now You Really Got To Look Out. You Pissed Off His Boss."

Jarol Said "I Pissed Off OUR Boss, And That's Good For Nobody...But, Once We Destroy The Crimson Fangs...I Don't Know, Maybe The Boss Won't Kill Me Outright. I'll At Least Get Mercy."

Upon Arriving At A Spot By The Docks, Jose And Jarol Dismounted And Hid Their Horses Before They Took Cover By Some Crates. Jarol Looked Around Before He Said "Where Are These Bastards?"

As Jose Looked At The Mercenary, A Gun Cocked At The Back Of Jarol's Head As He Said "Shit!" The Man Behind Him Spoke In A Heavy Russian Accent As He Said "Mne Nay Terpitsya Snesty Tebe Golovu."

The Mercenary Raised His Arms Before He Quietly Said "Moritz! Be Reasonable!" Cleet Said "You Beg For Reason? The Only Nishchenstvo I Want To Hear Is For Milost." Jarol Said "Cleet, Cleet! We All Have To Work Together On This! You Need Me To Take Down The Crimson Fangs!"

Cleet Said "Edinstvennoye, Dla Chego The Mne Nuzhen, Is To Scream Loudly As I Disembowel You. Hm! Who's The Lackey?" Jarol Said "Jose Solo, He Joined Us Not Too Long Ago." Cleet Chuckled Sadistically Before He Said "He The One You...Hope Will Kill Me?"

Jarol Said "What? N-No, No, No, No, No, Moritz, You Got It All Wrong! No One Can Kill You!" Cleet Violently Said "You Damn Fucking Right! No One Can Kill Cleet Moritz Except For Cleet Moritz!"

The Mercenary Said "C'mon Moritz, We Have A Job To Do! You Really Wanna Kill Me This Early Into The Fight?" Cleet Reluctantly Let Go Of Jarol As He Said "You Better Confirm The Kill This Time, Chertov "Dynamite Expert"."

As Three More Mercenaries Joined Jose, Jarol, And Cleet, The Mercenary Said "Okay. Let's Gun 'Em Down." Cleet Said "Just Remember To Aim For The Head, Zasranets."

Jose And The Mercenaries Picked Their Targets As They Began Raining Hell On The Unsuspecting Rivals. Bullets Rained Down On The Docks, Blood Spilt Everywhere As The Bodies Dropped. At Least Thirty Rivals Were Executed.

The Group Looked Around As Jarol Said "Okay. Let's Board 'Er And Get To Khoon Valley." Before They Loaded Their Horses Onto The Ship And Rowed To Virgin Plains...

A Few Hours Into The Journey, Cleet Lit A Cigarette And Looked At The New Mercenary Before He Said "So...Nova Krov...What Has The Amateur Told You About Klete Moritz?" Jose Said "He Said You Were A Good Man With A Heart Of Gold."