Training🍋

"My legs hurts!" Issei whined, carrying a backpack that is heavier than it looked.

"Come on, Issei. Just a little bit more!" Rias encouraged.

He whined when he was suddenly passed by Dominick who wasn't carrying anything. Issei just let out a noise of something, probably disbelief.

"What?! Why don't you have anything?!"

"Because I'm not getting trained. You are."

Issei whined as he practically crawled up the mountain path with how steep of an incline it was. He looked up and saw Logan with a bigger pack than his. He was on his phone, not seeming bothered by it.

George then suddenly passed Issei with what one could assume is at least a hundred pounds of stuff. He decided to get "in character" for this training. He was currently carrying a rucksack on his back, a plate carrier system, a helmet, and a rifle.

Issei was baffled until Kiba passed him with a backpack double the size of his. He just smiled and waved. Koneko then passed him with a backpack that was at least four times the size of his. Issei just huffed in defeat... until...

"Issei, my dear~ if you get up here fast enough, I'll let you have all the fun you want before training~" Akeno said in a very sensual tone.

Suddenly, Issei activated one could say ultra instinct or some shit like that. He stopped crawling and began marching with determination, passing everyone who had previously passed him.

He reached the top where there was no more incline. There, he saw a pretty sizable house with a good view of the land below as well as a sizable yard. He looked over and saw Akeno purposely jiggling her breasts tantalizingly.

Issei began to drool before being karate chopped in the side by Koneko. He wheezed and fell to the ground, his eyes closed as he held his side. He opened them to be met with George standing above him. The barrel of the rifle pointed at his head.

"Boom. You're dead." George said plainly before extending a hand.

Issei took it, only to have his hand tightly gripped. George groaned in annoyance and lifted him up before forcibly letting go. He just walked forward a little bit before whistling to get everyone's attention.

"Alright, listen up! First lesson is having a battle buddy! Groups of two or more. No singles. When you are not in friendly territory, which is the house, bring someone with you. No matter what it is. Understood?"

"Hai!" Everyone shouted.

"It's only about..." he checked his watch, "...11 in the morning. We're gonna rest up, get some lunch in, then we'll talk sleeping arrangements, training schedules, and so on."

"Got it!" Everyone said.

They all began to walk as George lagged behind, fiddling with his Apple Watch on his other wrist. He hummed softly before noticing flowing red hair off to his left. He looked over at her.

"Rias. To what do I owe the... pleasure, I guess." He said calmly.

"We're one short from an even number. Who will be my... battle buddy?" Rias asked.

"Well, battle buddies aren't usually specific to a person. It's just someone to have with you so you're not alone."

"Can it be anyone?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"I choose you then."

"But... I'm your instructor."

"Then you would be the best battle buddy. You know what you're doing."

"....I hate your logical reasoning."