Combat

"Are you fucking serious?" George asked, viscerally upset at the news he just got.

"I'm afraid so, George. As a repercussion for your actions, the only way to appease the family was to carry on with the marriage." Sirzechs told the three men in front of him.

"There has to be a way to stop it, right?" Logan asked, scratching his chin.

"With Issei out of the fight, I can't guarantee safe passage into the underworld." Sirzechs informed them.

"Yes, you can. Don't you lie to me, you bastard." George got in his face before backing up, running his hands through his hair.

"Fine, I can, but I can't guarantee safety once there." Sirzechs admitted, looking at them.

"Look at who you're talking to here. We'll be fine." Dominick chuckled confidently,

"What about Issei?" George spoke up.

"What about him?" Sirzechs asked. 

"He seems to admire and have respect for Rias. I say let him fight for it." George told the three.

"He's in a coma of some kind." Logan reminded him.

"Well... let's wake him up." George grinned.

"W-Where am I?!" Issei shouted.

"You are in my domain, Issei." A voice boomed from all around him.

"Ddraig! You're here!" Issei shouted, looking for the source.

"Of course I would be. This is where I reside. You are here because you are in a coma, but you are about to be awakened. George and the other two have brokered a deal with me on your behalf." Ddraig spoke, the source now coming from a dragon that landed in front of him.

"What is it?" Issei looked up at him, not afraid as he would've been the first time this dragon showed up.

"Rias is set to get married, which means everyone you know goes away. Even though we won, George killed Riser which was a bad move. They had to bring him back and a repercussion of it was continuing the marriage. They want you there with them to go to her rescue. You are to challenge Riser and you are going to win." Ddraig spoke, but his mouth never moved.

"B-But, I can't... he's too strong!" Issei said, almost sad and disappointed.

"Their deal is what makes you win. I have taken control over your arm for the next 36 hours. In this time frame, you can use anything, even holy items, to win in your fight. George already has holy water and crosses to help you in your fight." Ddraig's face contorted into what could be assumed as a grin.

"Okay... okay. When am I waking up?" Issei looked back up at him.

"Right now." Ddraig vanished before his eyes.

"Huh?" Issei asked before being jolted awake by a shock.

He let off a high pitched scream and looked at the source, seeing George hold a taser to his thigh. Issei covered his nuts and backed up. George grinned and stood up.

"Get your shit ready and together, kid. We leave in five." George left the room with the other three.

"Uh... hai!" Issei shouted, standing up to get ready.

While they were gone, Lady Grayfia visited Issei and informed him of stuff he needed to know. As for the guys, they got dressed in gear and prepared as well. Their gear wasn't a basic shirt and pants like Issei. Their gear made them look like the Ghosts from Call of Duty: Ghosts, which was on purpose.