1 |Just the Two Of Us| Wyatt

Shared bed, friends to lovers
-

Wyatt & Fletcher and I were all in a band called The Garden. Wyatt was the bassist, Fletcher was drums, and I was distorted guitar. People often had trouble telling the twins apart, but I didn't. Wyatt had more of a crooked nose, and Fletcher had straight eyebrows as well as a straighter jaw. I guess I'd have more of an advantage because I saw them almost every day.

Well, particularly this time we were all on tour. They accidentally booked two rooms. Fletcher had decided he wanted to be by himself. That left Wyatt and I together, alone, in a bed.

I walked into the hotel room and set my bags down, letting out a heavy sigh. "So, I get the left side of the bed, and you can get the right. I'm not gonna make you sleep on the floor. I'm not that cruel." Wyatt set his bags next to mine on the floor. I walked over to the bathroom and took my jeans off. I usually slept without pants. I walked out just leaving my loose shirt on. I noticed how Wyatt looked me up and down. I ignored it and went to the left side of the bed. Wyatt slid his shirt over his head, and I couldn't deny that he was attractive as hell. I sat down on the bed and pulled the covers over myself. He'd follow.

He'd turn over to the lamp and turn the lights off. It was just the two of us now. I could hear his slow, soft breaths. We turned over to face each other, but once we made eye contact, he turned to lay on his back. I'd move closer to him, and I could feel the heat radiating off of his body. He was always a warm person to me. He put his arm around me and pulled me closer. We both didn't say anything, and I'd let my head gently rest on his chest. We'd both drift off.