3| Love me to Death | Fletcher

Unspecified gender. Literally just fluff. Fletcher takes a break to focus on the both of you
-

I hear Fletchers loud ass footsteps coming near me. I was sitting on the couch, eating a bowl of popcorn. He sat down beside me, grabbing a handful and shoving it in his mouth.

I let out a little sigh, followed by a laugh. He always acted like this. But my face soon fell. "Fletch.." I'd whisper quietly.

"Yes, love?" He'd hum out.

"I think we should talk."

And just then, the fun was wiped off his face. Fletcher was the type of guy who needed a lot of reassurance. The poor boy probably thought I'd break up with him.

"I'm not going to break up with you, so don't worry hun." I'd rub his arm a little. "I just.. I feel like you're always on tour. Whether it's for puzzle or the Garden." I'd narrow my eyes a bit, and I could tell he was listening to my words carefully. "I feel like we never really have time together, especially because I don't go on tour with you. Don't get me wrong, i love your music." I'd giggle a little, and he'd smile in return.

"Yeah, I guess you're right, y/n." He shrugged his shoulders a bit. "I'll do whatever it takes to make you happy. Thank you for voicing your concern.." He was a little awkward, especially with talks like this.

I poked him in the ribcage, and he'd move a little. The mood was suddenly lightened again. I glanced at the TV and moved closer to him. A random show was playing. I leaned my head against his shoulder.

"I really love you, Fletcher. I'm glad we met." I'd smile while looking up at him.

"I really love you too, y/n." He'd look down at me and smile back.

I closed my eyes feeling content.