4| porpol | wyatt

I'm not leaving any explanation for this. Just read n find out LMAO

-

I grabbed Wyatts hand as we approached the entrance to the fair grounds. He rubbed his thumb against the back of my hand. It was the little things that showed he cared.

he paid for the both of us to get into the fair, and we both got our wristbands. they were neon green.

"ooo, look, my favorite color." He looked down at his wrist and smiled.

"Since when is neon GREEN your favorite color? just last week, it was purple." I'd roll my eyes a little at him.

"Hey, it changes on my mood." He'd laugh a little and kiss the top of my head. He pulled me closer to him a little while we walked along and laughed.

"We should go on the ferris wheel." I looked up at him. "The line is usually long. Let's go look." He dragged me along with him to get closer to the ride.

The line wasn't long, surprisingly. There were just a few people in the line queue. This made me very happy. I'd let go of his hand and pull him into a hug.

"I haven't been on the ferris wheel in so long, Wyatt," I said excitedly.

"I don't think I've been on it since I was a kid, honestly.." He laughed a bit, but behind the laugh was a hint of sadness.

"Honestly, me too, probably." I shrugged a little.

Before long, we were able to get on the ride. The cart we got on was purple. "Purple, my favorite color. 😊" Wyatt would say as he sat down. I sat down next to him, laughing a little at his stupidity. But I know he was joking.

"You change your mind so much." I leaned my head against his shoulder. "You can have more than one favorite color, y/n." He replied in a defensive manner.

"I suppose you're right, wyatt.." The ferris wheel would start to move. I felt my heart start to beat faster as the excitement became too much to contain.

Just like the movies, we stopped at the top. I put my hand on Wyatts jaw, turning his face to look at me. I pressed my lips against his. He placed his hand on my back. Even though it was just a quick kiss, we still stayed close to each other.

A few minutes went by, and we noticed that we had been stopped for quite some time. I turn my head to look at the ground. I saw the ride operator with a few other people; he was scratching his head.

"Dude, are we seriously stuck right now?" I looked at Wyatt. "There's no way. Are we in a movie, y/n? Is this real?"

"I guess we're gonna be stuck here for a while."