5 | anything?| fletcher

Fletcher and yours 1 yr anniversary

"Y/nnnn" Fletcher hummed out while walking over to me. I looked up at him.

"Yes, love?" I asked. He looked like he was hiding something behind his back. He was always up to something.

From behind his back, he pulls out a bouquet of flowers. But not just any flowers. My favorite flowers. I was surprised he remembered. But it touched my heart he did so. My past relationships weren't the best. Fletcher was one of the first guys that actually cared about me, and treated me like a princess.

I got up from the corner of my bed, pulling my man into a hug. I squeezed him a little while rocking back and forth. He always gave the best hugs. Even if they're quick side hugs.

It's been a year after we've started dating and he still makes me feel so many things. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach slowly dying out. I let go of him and look up at him.

He was beautiful. But not even words could describe how attractive I thought he was. "You're so handsome.. thank you." I whispered as I laid my head against his chest. His hands instinctively went to my hips.

"Anything for you, my pretty girl." He really knew how to make a girl feel special. I never thought the best of myself, but he made me feel beautiful.

"I love you so much, fletch.." I mumbled against his chest. I didn't want this moment to ever end.

"I know, love. As much as I'd love to hold you all day, we have other plans."

"We do?" I lifted my head from his chest to look at him. I took a few steps back.

"Yes. You go get ready while I make sure everything is set up. I bought a dress for you, it's in your closet.

I walked over to my closet while Fletcher left the room. I opened my two wooden doors and saw a few dresses to choose from.

He made my heart melt. He got the size right and everything..

(You choose)

I picked the dress that I thought suited me most

I picked the dress that I thought suited me most. I looked in the mirror and felt so pretty. I brushed my hair back. I turned around in the mirror a bit before smiling. I couldn't help it. I just felt.. so good about myself.

The dress hugged my curves tightly, showing off everything that I have. I opened the jewlery box on my vanity and picked out a necklace to wear.

I put on a pair of black heels from my closet and I was ready to leave. I walked outside of my door and looked for Fletcher. He was wearing nice clothes; a black buton down and black jeans.

From how nice everything was, it only led me to believe we were going somewhere expensive. I went over to him, slowly.

"You ready?" He would ask.

I nodded and he took my hand.

On the way out to the car our fingers intertwined. I looked up at him once more. I didn't think I could love someone this much.. but he makes me fall in love with him more and more everyday..

(Fin)

Let me know if you want a part two!!