Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1

February just passed, the first day of March.

It was supposed to be the busy season.

At noon, when it was time to eat and rest, the second team of the Lianghe production team was bustling. Many people rushed to the foot of the back mountain, a small farmyard on the west side of the pond in front of the door.

Most people didn't get too close, they just stood on both sides of the door and stretched their heads to look around.

The crowd was noisy, and someone vaguely heard:

"Is this really married?"

"What do you think, you went in without seeing the captain, and you still have the chairman's quotations." "

Then you are going to take an oath later? "

"That's for sure, how long do you think who can live? Don't you just get married?

" Your work points will be deducted."

...

He Xueqing looked in front of her with a face full of bewilderment.

The dusty space, the crowd in strange costumes, the words that sound obscure but seem to be understandable, and the whispers that hit the ears from time to time.

There seemed to be something bumping around in her head, and she only felt a splitting headache and dizziness.

A middle-aged man with a dark complexion and medium stature in a worn-out Chinese tunic suit with an unknown number of patches read a long passage, then closed the book in his hand, and said impassionedly: "Now, I announce that Pei Yunsong Comrade He Xueqing and Comrade He Xueqing are officially married, and I hope that you will support each other on the road to revolution in the future, make progress together, and contribute to socialist construction!"

What the hell?

What's the mess?

Also, when did she get married?

He Xueqing didn't understand anymore.

She was obviously lying on the hospital bed and couldn't get up. She seemed to have a few days to live, so why did she get here in the blink of an eye and get married?

Why didn't she know that she was getting married?

That's not right,

she is obviously sick and can only lie down, how can she have the strength to stand up again now, she is obviously...

No, the situation shouldn't be like this.

He Xueqing frowned, the more she tried to think about it, the more her head hurt.

boom!

She didn't know which switch was touched, and a flood of information swarmed in. He Xueqing's eyes went dark, and she only heard what the man in the tunic suit in front of her seemed to be saying, but she passed out before she could listen carefully.

Before she fainted, she was able to see clearly the cover of the book in the man's hand.

Yellow and white paper, without any other fancy decorations, with five

quotations from Chairman M printed in large red characters in the middle.

Before closing her eyes, He Xueqing's only thought was: Is this acting, or time travel?