Chapter 41-48

Chapter 41

At first, he was the group of people under his command who made a big fuss, especially when he saw that the people who had the accident looked like they were from the countryside, so he thought to scare them first, and then the matter would be over.

After all, he didn't need to think about it. According to Song Dongmei's personality, it must be their fault.

But who told them that they belonged to the same unit? Besides, someone entrusted him to plan this job for Song Dongmei back then, so could he not look at it.

Consider yourself unlucky.

But who would have thought that these two were more powerful than the other.

Especially this woman, she kept babbling with her mouth, and she didn't give other people a chance to speak at all. If she was asked to continue talking, he, the director of the supply and marketing cooperative, would stop doing it.

And that man, I didn't expect to be able to have a relationship with the army.

People who say they don't know the army are the worst people to offend, and even the members of the Revolutionary Committee don't dare to offend them.

The more the director thought about it, the more he felt unlucky, and when he wanted to say something, the woman jumped in front of him and said, "There must be a phone number, to prove our innocence, and to get rid of the ticket that my family didn't get for me from the black market." , In order to clarify the integrity of some leaders of our army, I think it is necessary to call, director, do you think so?" The director: "..."

What

else can he say now, he can't say anything.

"Director Li?" The salesmen nearby all stared at him dumbfounded, and tried to speak.

He Xueqing: "Oh, so the director's surname is Li. Hello, Director Li."

Director Li: "..." I don't want to be good at all.

Taking a deep breath, Director Li said, "Don't talk about it here. You still have to work. Go to the back and talk about it in my office." "Okay." He Xueqing said with a smile, looked at

Pei Yunsong and said, I'll go with them, you go to the police, and by the way, call the police station to confirm the ticket."

Pei Yunsong frowned, looked at the scene worriedly and said, "You go with me."

Before Director Li came out, Pei Yunsong felt that what He Xueqing said was a bit alarmist.

But now it seems that Director Li is really not a good thing.

Although he still doesn't think that the salesmen He Xueqing said before slandered him, it doesn't mean that he believes in the character of these people, and it is even more impossible to let He Xueqing alone. here it is.

He Xueqing thought for a while and said: "No, I don't think they dare to do anything to me. In case we both leave, they say that we hid such important evidence as the ticket. If you don't admit it, what should I say? I'm fine." Son, you go, your feet are fast."

Pei Yunsong was still worried, and was about to say something, when Director Li saw that the two of them pretended that they hadn't heard him, and they still wanted to make things worse, so he immediately said: "If it's too serious, I have to go to the police station. I'm the person in charge here, so I'll handle it for you, don't delay other people's shopping, there are so many people, why have they been so delayed thinking about something." How could He