Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21

Pei Yunsong himself didn't realize that his perennially indifferent face had softened, his eyes were overflowing with tenderness, and even the corners of his lips were a little bit more raised than usual.

In his limited memory of these years, except for the years when his father was still alive, he had to face endless blame, insults, fear, etc. for the rest of the time. Although those people dare not say anything about him in person now, but The inner view is similar.

Maybe even worse.

He Xueqing was also the first person who didn't wear colored glasses to face him, except those comrades who were not familiar with his problems left over from history.

I just don't know who she is and what her purpose is.

Thoughts were spinning in Pei Yunsong's head, and the movements of his hands were not slow at all.

He also didn't agree with He Xueqing's words, he would be happy to let her talk by herself.

The land was not that big, but within ten minutes, the two of them planted all the beans.

He Xueqing clapped her hands and stood up, thumped her stiff waist again, looked at Pei Yunsong and said, "What are we going to do next?"

She looked around, there were still several empty land like this, but already built up , are very small, should be used to grow vegetables.

After thinking for a while, He Xueqing asked again: "What do you want to plant in those empty places, do you want me to help you?"

Pei Yunsong shook his head silently.

He Xueqing didn't care that he didn't say a word, and said: "Then there is nothing to do here in the vegetable field, isn't it? Otherwise, let's go to the mountain and see what's in the mountain?" As she said, her eyes lit up, and her eyes were burning

. Staring at Pei Yunsong.

Pei Yunsong subconsciously wanted to refuse, but in the end, he didn't know what he thought of, so he nodded in agreement.

He Xueqing clasped her hands together and clapped her hands together, "Let's go then, I think the sky is about the same, and it will be too late if you delay."

The two hurried, or He Xueqing hurried home alone, and then went out together with a bamboo basket.

There are many mountains and rivers in the area, so it can be said that it is truly surrounded by mountains and rivers.

Although most of the mountains are not high mountains, they are rich in species and can find a lot of things.

Of course, this requires you to have enough luck, after all, at this time, even the wild vegetables on the roadside have been dug up.

The two of them kept going all the way, crossing Menqian Pond, Shuitian District, Lianhua Pond, and Houshan Mountain for quite a while, and came to Jingyan Mountain.

There are no fields or land here, and it is located in the middle of several nearby production teams. Although the altitude of the mountain is not high, the forest is wide and deep, and wild animals haunt it all year round.

From time to time, I can hear people saying that they saw wild boars and wolves nearby.

The cadres of several nearby production teams generally do not allow commune members to come here, especially if they go deep into the mountains.