Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31

Not paying attention to Fang Zhen anymore, He Xueqing saw a lot of lobsters in a child's bucket next to him, so she quickly took Pei Yunsong's hand and pointed to show him.

"How about we exchange it with him?" He Xueqing said: "It's too slow to find the fish like this. You catch the fish quickly. We exchange the fish for the lobster, so that other people will not think that we have taken advantage of it." Pei Yunsong nodded

.

He Xueqing looked at the child, about eight or nine years old, thin and small, with layers of mud on his face.

She looked at it for a while before recognizing who it was, and shouted: "Kaiwang."

Xiao Kaiwang said "ah", put the crayfish he just caught into the bucket, sniffed, looked up and saw He Xueqing, and grabbed it. Scratching his face, he said, "You called me?"

He Xueqing waved at him, Xiao Kaiwang raised his foot to leave, but saw Pei Yunsong throwing fish into He Xueqing's bucket, he backed up instead, and said defensively, "What are you calling me?" Something?"

He Xueqing sighed when she saw this, she didn't know how the people in this production team taught children on weekdays, but it was really... hey!

He Xueqing simply walked over by himself, looked at Xiao Kaiwang's defensive appearance, didn't get too close, but asked: "Did you catch those lobsters?"

Xiao Kaiwang sniffed and nodded, "That's right."

He Xueqing asked again: "Did you catch any fish?"

Xiao Kaiwang shook his head, "My mother won't let me go into the water."

He Xueqing said, "Do you want any fish? I can exchange my fish for yours." Lobster, do you want to do it?"

Xiao Kaiwang blinked and looked at He Xueqing incredulously.

Lobsters with shells are not tasty, and there is not much meat. Except for their children, adults don't like to want them. How many people are willing to trade fish for lobsters?

Xiao Kaiwang said: "Are you telling the truth?"

He Xueqing nodded, "Of course it is true."

Xiao Kaiwang rolled his eyes, "Okay, but first tell me how much you want to change, and I won't change if it's less."

He Xueqing looked at the kid in front of him playfully, and said: "There are so many people, you are still afraid that I will cheat you No, there aren't many in your bucket, I'll trade you two fish, that's fine."

He Xueqing bent down and took two crucian carps of about the same size, which should weigh more than a catty.

Xiao Kaiwang immediately said: "Okay."

Then he quickly brought the bucket to He Xueqing and asked for her fish.

He Xueqing laughed and poured the lobster into his own bucket, then put the fish into Xiao Kaiwang's bucket, and said: "If you can still catch the lobster later, I will exchange it with you." Xiao Kaiwang was very

happy He lifted the fish and nodded, "I'll catch it now."

He Xueqing also looked at the lobsters in the bucket happily, seeing how vigorously they crawled, they must be delicious.

There were also a few green shrimps inside, which were half-dead by the lobsters, and He Xueqing didn't care, they would end up in her mouth anyway.