Chapter 12 | Dall'inizio alla fine

Location - The beauty of the world

~Your POV~

I. . . Don't know what to do. Everything from my life is a mystery, an enigma even. Ever since my story has been revealed under that world.. I can't comprehend anything. From who am I, and who are these people in front of me. I slowly approached them as the breeze of the wind seemingly push me forward towards them both. I see their smiles upon me.

["May the world always shines"] {Da Capo - A theme song for a successful beginning}

[Theresa] - You are y/n, correct? Heh. I guess my height won't be comparing with anyone anymore huh? right Kallen?

[Kallen] - *Giggles* You're right, although the anchoress is much more confused now than before. Are you okay Y/n?

[You] - Are you.. kidding me? I was fine a second ago. But suddenly I was.. teleported here? I'm sorry for my rudeness let me properly introduce myself - My name is Y/n Apokalypse, the golden nun of Jarilo-vi and the nun of Herta's space station.

[Theresa] - Wow, you have two titles in different locations? Some rep you have huh.

[Kallen] - Hehe, a reputation indeed. But.. let us introduce ourselves properly now right? I mean, that's the right way of action.

I listened carefully to the taller nun - In which I presume that they are both nuns - She begins with her name; Kallen Kaslana, the strongest Valkyrie since her time. And from the midget- I'm sorry, smaller one; her name is Theresa Apokalypse, the nun and the 2nd owner of Oath of Judah. Wait... Isn't that my weapon? Curiosity grows as I began to talk.

[You] - Then.. this weapon? *Summons Oath of Judah* This is your weapon? Sorry that I used it then.

[Kallen] - Nah, it's fine actually! You see, no one can easily wield a weapon such as normal and with ease. We basically choose you to use it. As the inheritor of Theresa that is.

[Theresa] - *Nods* Y/n, no matter what people say to you - You're special. You have the blood of the Apokalypse and the support of your companions. Just.. just like mine once did. But in this, I can watch closely - Not as alive and kicking. But as your eyes above the skies. I have foresee your path Y/n.

[You] - You mean.. Aeons? They're the gods and goddess of this universe so I guess you're right. They gave humans paths - Where we can walk along side them. As with them, groups of people form a society as the Aeons forming as their guidance.

[Kallen] - You sure do have knowledge of a historian huh Y/n? Did you study all of these?

[You] - Nope, I only know of them from the 'data bank' of the Trailblaze - Akivili. We, my companions follows the rail that will leads us to our destination.

I looked down, trying to remember all of the funny moments and cheerful moments me and the astral express crew have. A smile crept to my lips as I look at them again: This time we a laughing face and a face full of proud friends to say.

[You] - I never actually cared for my destiny.. since I always have friends with me. For me, they're the destiny that I have been looking. So that someday, somehow... I can repay them all back. 

[Kallen & Theresa] - *Nods* Then, y/n Apokalypse!  Will you - A successor of the Apokalypse family - Be unite with a new path?

[You] - ... If this is what to become to save Jarilo-vi. I'll gladly do it.

[Theresa] - *Smiles* Take my hand, my dear little brother.

In command, I follow. I walked closer to her as I interwind my left hand with her. She closed her eyes as I feel myself weakening as I slowly kneel down and began to feel pain and suffering. Is this. . . A part of the path?

[Kallen] - Y/n Apokalypse.. you are to follow order to station law and bring those innocents to light and shield their body with your faith. Take up arms to bring the winter of Jarilo-vi to light! Rise, Eclipse of order - Divine Anchoress!

{Wildfire - HOYO-MiX} [Rise Eclipse order!]

[Divine Anchoress]

~Back to the real fight~

[Seele] - Are you... Y/n?

[You] - *Smiles* I guess you can say that I am late? Where's the others?

[Seele] - They're fighting Cocolia as we speak. Bronya is fighting her as well. I stayed here since you suddenly collapse.

[You] - *Smirks* Ah, just as I imagined.. where's Stelle?

[Seele] - She uh.. got stabbed. But then something weird happened - She was resurrected with the might of Preservation.

I frowned at this statement - So Stelle was stabbed huh. . . ? Now that's crossing the line for Cocolia. She may be my friend, but that doesn't mean I'll not kill her. Smiling and nodding, I walk to the battlefield as I see them all energized and eager to fight. And Stelle's face full of determination, like a knight. Or Valkyrie for the right term. Holding my rosary I was full on smirking and ready to fight.

[Cocolia] - Finally~ the golden nun has returned! This battle.. will change the faith of Belobog for eternity!

[You] - ... *Opens eyes* Shut it. You sick, supreme guardian. I'll change the faith of with my own way... Stelle. Let's do this.