Part 1: Care, I hate math!

On The Account Of My Exams, I hope this story reaches heights. 
Happy Exams to me, and grab some tissues all of you, because this is one of my Shakespeare sides, and I'm posting the whole story on the account of my English exam.

TW: Sex/Smut
_-------------_

"You can't keep bunking math!" Caroline said.

"I will! It's Friday, Care. And it's a new teacher! If I don't come to the first class of the new teacher, the dumb dude won't know I exist and I'll have no need to come to Maths for the rest of the year!" You said.

"That's it. You are getting out of hand! Maths is essential, Y/N!" Caroline dragged you to your Math class. She knocked on the door to the class room as it was locked, and you grumbled.

"Please come in" A familiar voice and accent said. You didn't take to long to realise who it was.

"No. I'm not coming in there" You said.

"Why not?!" Care exclaimed.

"Th-The a-ac-ccent and th-the v-v-voice... It seems like L-Lou-..." You said.

"There's no way, Y/N, come on let's go!" Your enthusiastic friend said as she opened the door to hell.

That was the moment. As You stared into his blue eyes and drowning in an ocean in seconds.

"Caroline! Nice to see you again!" He said as he saw your friend.

"Louis! Hi!" Caroline said as if you didn't exist. You were still staring at his new beauty with the deepened blue eyes and the subtle that he'd grown, and you couldn't take your eyes off him. You made your way to take a seat and once more students started flooding in and settling down, Louis started the class.

"Hello. I'm Louis Tomlinson, your new Math teacher for rest of the year as your old teacher resigned her job mid year. Let's start shall we?"

Usually you didn't listen to Math class but today you did, just for Louis' lacy voice and accent and for staring at him. Suddenly the bell rang and the students started shuffling to get out of the class.

"You aren't going to bunk Math this year for sure" Caroline said as you kept staring at Louis.

"Y/N" Your name sounded so perfect in his accent as his voice rang as you were about to leave. You turned around, "See me after school"

You nodded and left with Caroline.

The rest of the day seemed to move really slow and when finally the last bell rang you found yourself to the Math classroom for the first time by choice.

You opened the door and peeped in to see Louis scribbling something down in his note. You quietly got in and kept staring and he didn't even realise. Or so you thought.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer"

You jumped.

"Come on, you've had me waiting for more than a year, it's enough" You said. Louis stood up and looked at you leaning on top of the closed door. He didn't say a word. He walked towards you until there was only an inch of a gap between the two of you. Your breath hitched as you felt his hot breath hit your face.

"Louis-" You started but he wouldn't let you finish, his lips were against yours, one hand was wrapped around your waist and another hungrily finding your bra underneath your t-shirt, you had your hand gripped onto his hair. The minute he found your bra it was unclasped off you, thrown on the ground and he rubbed his fingers across your valley and you moaned. He flicked your nipple and started playing with them as he stared at you right in the eye.