Part 2: Baby, Let Me Be Your Man, So I Can Love You

To be clear for your imagination, it's Prince Era Zayn, 2017 Louis, 2023 Liam and Niall, and Dunkirk Era Harry.
--------

Louis' POV

Everything seemed to be perfect once Y/N was back in my life. A year of being on a dammit break on the relationship was a bad ass idea. Credits to me.

Until, I think she slipped up herself on being in some kind of affair when she said fucking on Caroline's bed again. Like it had happened many times before, not even once. And I don't remember having sex at her place. She'd moved to Caroline's only a few months before we took a break. She lived with me till then.

The only ex of her I remember her mentioning is Ashton Irwin. No one else.

Anyways, we're going to meet up with our squad, which consisted of Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, Y/N, Caroline and Me.

Y/N got along with all the boys and I didn't show a tinge of jealousy with the way she talked to them or even sometimes flirted with them for fun. I knew she didn't really mean it, as far as I knew.

Caroline had a big thing for Niall but they don't date for god's knows! They'd be a cute pair, in my opinion.

Y/N's POV

I was terrified to my wits as 6 PM neared. As much as I wanted to meet Harry, Niall and Liam after a long time, Zayn kept the boundaries.

6:00

Louis opened the door of Niall's house without knocking, and that's when I saw him. Deep brown eyes already looking at me. Like he was waiting. To make my life a living hell of what it already was.

"Y/NNN" Harry exclaimed at the sight of me. I chuckled, as my mood changed momentarily.

"Hazzzaaa" I squealed as I squeezed him for a big tight hug.

"How ya doin?" Liam asked me.

"Great, how are you?" I asked.

"Perfect!"

I wanted to avoid Zayn at all costs, but that's when Caroline decided to fuck up and talk to him.

"Hey Zayn! How are you?" She asked. I wanted to groan but I stopped myself as I acted like listening to Niall talk about his life.

"I'm great. You?" Zayn asked.

"I'm fine too"

"And how are you, Y/N?" Zayn asked his voice sounding to me alone, laced with sarcasm. I froze, not visibly, but I froze.

"Doing Great, Z" I said with a forced smile. It would sound very off to everyone if I didn't call him Z. I always did. Before.

"I'll just go and get some water" Zayn said and went to the kitchen.

"Niall! We forgot the beer" I whined.

"You're 20!" Liam and Louis exclaimed.

Niall completely ignored them, "I gotcha. It's in the freezer, do ya mind?"

"Not at all" I said through gritted teeth and found my way to the kitchen.

Only to find Zayn leaning on the island counter drinking water. I pretended I didn't see him and opened the fridge.

"You can't pretend all night like I don't exist"

"Yes, I can" I replied pulling out the beer packs.

He continued, pretending not to hear me, "You can't pretend you don't want to be fucked by me again either, my baby girl"

I paused for a moment with him calling me his baby girl. He took the chance and his hands found my waist as he grabbed it delicately and made me face him. As much as I wanted to, I didn't stop him, and I didn't squirm under his touch.