Nightmare

{time skip}

*time 4:43pm*

Wednesday pov: 

Its been a few weeks since I came back here I've settled in well I guess but I've noticed Enid has been acting a bit different around me lately. For example yesterday last lesson in the fencing changing rooms I took off my lamés suit and replaced it with a tank top and joggers, I couldn't help but notices Enid turning away from me and talking to Yoko. She seemed very red, I assumed she was warn out but every time she looked at me she seemed to be getting redder and redder. That was one of many examples I've seen through out the few weeks I have been here. 

A few seconds later I hear something scurry across the floor, I swiftly turn my head to my bed something seemed to be hiding under it. I slowly got up and walked to my bed, I rapidly bent down and grabbed what ever it was. I look down to see Thing squirming in my cold hands. 

"Thing?" I said in confusion as I put him on my desk

Thing began to tap on the table explaining why he was here.

"So you snuck into my luggage to see Enid again?" I said repeating what he had tapped

Thing tapped again for yes.

"Right. Well she isn't here at the moment, so your going to have to wait." I said bluntly

After Thing heard what I said he scampered across the room to Enid's bed. I only assume he's waiting for her.

{Time skip}

*8:09pm*

Enid's pov: 

It was nice of Yoko to let me stay in her dorm for an extra few hour, I'm really tired we went to weathervane as well. As I entered the dorm I'm met with silence. Not surprised. Its not like Wednesday is going to say hello to me but I don't mind I like it helps after a long day. As I walked to my bed I see my new magazine of nail art pages moving like it had a mind of its own. I slowly approached my bed till Wednesday said something.

"Oh by the way things on your bed." she said as she swivelled her chair around to face me.

"Wait Thing?" I said with a big smile 

As I hugged Thing Wednesday continued to speak, "He snuck into my luggage to see you. He said he missed you."

"awh I missed you too Thing!" I said happily 

"Thing if you go into my drawer next to my bed you can find all my nail stuff. I'll give you a manicure if you want?" I said pointing at the drawer with the stuff in.

Thing dashed to the drawer and pulled all of it out, he want everything. As he got everything out I turned back to Wednesday, she was facing away from me again so I slowly crept up behind her but as soon as I was a foot away from her she briskly turned to me. Shit.

"What do you thing your doing Sinclair?" she said sternly.

"I uh..." I stuttered as I looked into her obsidian eyes.

Her eyes are so mysterious yet beautiful, I stared into them for a minute until I hear a clicking noise. It was Wednesday clicking her fingers in my face.

"Hello earth to Enid. I'm talking to you." she said in a firm tone still clicking her fingers.

"I uh.. I was going to ask if you wanna... have a manicure with me and Thing.." I stuttered as I still looked into her obsidian eyes.

"No. Why would I?" 

"I'll paint them black!" I said pulling my gaze away from her eyes.

"No." she said bluntly.

"Fine." I said as I walked back to my bed.

   {time skip}

*1:49am*

Wednesdays pov:

I can't sleep I don't know why but I can't. I guess I could read my book a bit. As I laid in my bed reading I hear whimpering from the other side of the room. I sat up slowly and scanned the room, I look over at Enid she's... crying? I slowly got up and walked to her bed nudging her to wake up. 

"Enid?" I whispered. 

I pocked her a bit more till she grabbed me and dragged me into her bed hugging me for closure. Blood rushed to my face as she did this why? I guess this couldn't hurt for one night. She seem to have stopped crying anyway. I started to get comfortable but before I could close my eyes Enid had snuggled her head into my chest. I begun to feel blood rush to my face again, I don't really know what to do at this point so I'll leave her alone. My eyes finally grew heavy and I drifted off to sleep.

{time skip}

*9:24*

Enid's pov:

As I opened my eyes I'm met with Wednesdays face... Wednesday's face?! As I try and move back I realize her hand is on my back. Oh god this is too close... My face began to blush uncontrollably. I didn't notice but Wednesday just woke up, this is so embarrassing.

"I'm sorry..." I stuttered 

Wednesday got off me and sat up, "Mention this to anyone and I mean anyone your dead Enid." she said sternly.

This is odd when she's mad at me she calls me by my last name. Wait a minute... I lifted my head to look at her face. She turned away from me imminently and walked off into the bathroom. I caught a glimpse of her she was red. Was she blushing?! Or was she embarrassed. UGH! I don't know anymore.

{hay I hope you enjoy this next chapter and sorry if theirs any spelling mistakes. I still take suggestions. Enjoy the rest of your day/night :)}