safest place

{time skip}

[its been a week}

Enid's pov:

Me and Wednesday are now sat on my bed watching a movie. I decided to cuddle up close to her. Witch she allowed me to do like normal but something was off I don't what but forget that I'm getting cuddles! As I pull my gazes to her eye she looked at me with her dark obsidian eyes. My god she's beautiful! As I lifted my head up to her for a kiss I hear a voice that's not mine nor Wednesday's but I choose to ignore it. Nothing can stop me from kissing her. 

Before I could kiss her I hear that voice louder and clearer.

"Enid get up. Your late!"

My eye lids slowly lifted to see Yoko shaking me. Fuck sake it was only a dream.

Yoko's pov:

Enid's been more to herself for the past week. I understand she upset because of Wednesday but she shouldn't isolate herself from us.

"You okay? You seem pissed?" I asked the sleepy wolf.

"I'm fine just a dream I want to come true..." She muttered.

"Want to talk about the dream?" I asked her.

"It was nothing special just me and Wednesday cuddling and I almost kissed her till you woke me up..." She said in a sadden voice.

"Sorry girl but we have class and I don't want you in trouble. Forget about that Addams its her loss!" I said wiping a tear off her.

"Now lets get to class! We have Miss Johnsen 1st, She said we can paint and create more stuff today and I know you'll enjoy it!" I said trying to cheer her up.

"Okay..." She muttered.

{Time skip}

[5:07pm]

Enid's pov: 

I miss her presents sooo much it's my fault she ran off. I should have just ignored her play her cello that night! I hate myself for kissing her why do I have to mess up this friendship! Its always me! I slowly made my way out the bathroom to my side off the room before I knew it I wrecked everything of mine. I sluggishly made my way to the middle of the room and cried.

[Small time skip]

{later}

I've been sitting here for hours and I really don't know what to do I don't even know were thing is and I don't want to bother Yoko because she's on a date with Divina. I can only think of one place to go, the safest place I know at the moment. I slowly rise from were I was sitting and wandered to her bed. I slowly sat down and took a moment before I snuggled my face into her pillow. Her scent of cinnamon was still there. Like she never left at all, this my comfort. This is how I'm going to cope. I slowly drifted off to sleep. Tomorrow is another day.

{Time skip back to the other night}

[10:47pm]

Wednesday's pov: 

I don't know what to do I'm filled up with all these new and strange emotions. I don't know what to do or were to go... Wait! My mother and father are gone for the week maybe I can go back home because no one will be there, Pugslys staying at cousin Itt's so its vacant at the moment. Right I'm just going to go home until they get back. As I make my way back I hear something move behind me. No one would be out at this time so what the hell was it? I turn my head to see thing tugging on my clothes.

"Thing?" I said in confusion.

Thing tapping: "What are you doing? Its late and you have class tomorrow?"

"I'm... I'm Running away from my problems." I responded.

Thing tapping: "Why I thought you liked Enid?"

"I... I can't. Not after last time." I muttered.

Thing tapping: "But Enid isn't Tyler. Quite the opposite. So why run away from it?"

"Are you just going to question me all night or are you going to help me home?" I said in a bit of an aggressive tone.  

Thing began to move back from my sudden outburst. Shit.

"I'm sorry for that thing I seem to of forgotten myself." I said bluntly.

Thing tapping: "It's alright. Lets get you home."

{Time skip}

[1:34am]

I've been walking for hours, I never really notice how far I truly lived from Nevermore. As I slowly make my way to the gate leading into The Addams Family estate. As I made my way up the hill I notice the atmospheric starting to change It. I should probably pick up the pace. As I briskly walk the front entrance I tried getting the key out of my backpack.

"Thing can you get the front door key... Please." I asked.

Thing gave it to me imminently, he must of had it ready. As I enter the manor I instantly took note of how quite it was. It was peaceful for once. As I put my bag down Thing jumped out.

Thing tapping: " You should check the fridge and make sure there's food in there."

"Mhm"

I slowly made my why to the fridge to make sure there was enough food for the week, to my luck there was. I sluggishly made my way to the bar, I know I'm underage but at this moment I don't really care. As I reach for the bottle of vodka I notice thing jump onto the counter.

"What is it thing?" I questioned him.

Thing tapping: "You shouldn't drink that."

"One drink isn't going to harm me thing just go to your room I'll be fine." I said in a blunt tone.

Thing scurried off to his room, while I take the whole bottle to my room. I know I shouldn't but I really need to. As I open the door I notice my room has been cleaned, I assume my mothers been in here. Doesn't matter. I slowly made my way to my window and sat down. It seems I was right it did start to rain. Normally I enjoy watching the rain but tonight It wont help me.

[Hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry it took long had important stuff coming up and along with it writers block but I have planned out what to do for the next chapters so it shouldn't take so long. Sorry for any spelling mistakes and enjoy the rest of your day/night]