Chapter 4.36 - Forgiving?

Y/N: "I love him and that's the exact problem."

Lorenzo: "I know you love him but you definitely need to talk to him and sort everything out. Like a fresh start."

Y/N: "I know. He's not the only problem in our relationship. I made so many mistakes. Mistakes which were even worse than what he did. He at least always did it with the intention to keep me save. Myself on the other hand was only thinking about me for most of the times."

Lorenzo: "It was not only you or him. There were other things as well. Charlotte for example how should you have known that he's telling the truth when she lied to you. You were afraid of someone being the father of your child you didn't remember at all. There were more things which lead to what happened but you need to talk about this."

Y/N: "I will."

Lorenzo: "Then what are you waiting for?"

*You look at him for a moment and then you can see that it's already really late in the evening.*

Lorenzo: "Should i accompany you to the house?"

Y/N: "No... but I need to call Carlos."

*Lorenzo looks at you in confusion.*

Lorenzo: "Why do you need to call Carlos when you're about to talk to Charles about everything?"

Y/N: "I need to go to the city for a quick stop and for that I need to take his car."

*Lorenzo is still confused but you're already about to dial Carlos number."

Lorenzo: "You're sure about that it's almost 6 AM in the morning?"

Y/N: "I'm sure about it thank you."

*Carlos is not picking up so you're going for something else. You start to search for a taxi and when you found the number you're dialing it.*

Lorenzo: "Come on Y/N it can't be that important. Just get over to the house and talk to Charles. That's it no more things."

Y/N: "I first need to get something."

Lorenzo: "Don't Y/N..."

Y/N: "Hello? Hello?"

*You're not able to understand what the taxi driver says and he obviously doesn't understand you so you hung up the phone and look back at Lorenzo. You have no idea but some tears are running down your cheek and you whip them away with your right hand. Lorenzo is starring at you while you do so.*

Lorenzo: "What is going on Y/N?"

Y/N: "I... I..."

Lorenzo: "You've already figured out that you're not able to leave him don't you?"

*You look at him in shock. You know you've talked about that you love him and that you will talk to him but that you've already forgiven him you've never mentioned.*

Y/N: "How... How do you know?"

*Lorenzo points at your right hand and you look at it.*

Lorenzo: "You're wearing your engagement ring again. You haven't done when you came into the kitchen earlier. What do you want to do in the city Y/N? You just can go back to the house and talk to him."

Y/N: "No I can't..."

Lorenzo: "Why not?"

Y/N: "Because... because I might be pregnant and if I want to have a clean fresh start with him I need to know if he's right at first."

Lorenzo: "So he knows you might be pregnant?"

*You nod.*

Y/N: "Yes that's why I was in the city the last time when we met there after you arrived. I was buying a few different tests and I did them all but the first one was negative and the other once I left in the bathroom before checking them as I only did them so I don't have to take them back home."

Lorenzo: "You didn't check them immediately after you did them?"

Y/N: "No... I thought that's not necessary as I already did one which was negativ."

Lorenzo: "And they were negative too? I didn't you check them and threw them away?"

Y/N: "No I did check them and all were negativ except one and that one Charles found. So he thinks I'm pregnant. But this was hours after I did the test so there not representative anymore aren't they?"

*You're a little bit in panic as you're not trusting the first test anymore as Charles is so sure about you being pregnant and you haven't had the sickness since you were pregnant with Jules.*

Lorenzo: "I have no idea if they're still representative or not after such a long time laying around in the bathroom. But Charles is sure about you being pregnant?"

Y/N: "Yes. He doesn't want me to have to much stress because of the baby says almost everything."

Lorenzo: "And you want to prove him now that you're right and not him?"

Y/N: "No I just want to have a relevant result. I want to know who's right and I want to know if we're going to be parents again."

*Lorenzo nods.*

Lorenzo: "Wait a second I'll be back in a moment."

*You stand there in confusion while Lorenzo is walking out of the room. You wait for a few minutes until you start to think about trying to call Carlos to borrow his car once more when Lorenzo is coming back into the living room.*

Lorenzo: "There's a baby seat in the spare room next to the kitchen can you please get it?"

Y/N: "Lorenzo what is going on?"

Lorenzo: "We're driving to the city to get you a pregnancy test."

Y/N: "Ok? You reached Carlos for the car? Or did you call a taxi?"

Lorenzo: "Neither... I called the owner of the house. He's a good friend and he allowed me to use his car. He also told me where I can find the baby seat."

*You run to get the baby seat and give Lorenzo a kiss on the cheek.*

Y/N: "Thank you."

*When you got the baby seat, Jules and the car Lorenzo is driving you to the city. He let you get out of the car at the next pharmacy you reach and tells you that he'll come to the pharmacy with Jules when he found a parking lot. You get to the pharmacy which is not the same as where you bought the first tests as you're not sure if they gave you the right thing. When you bought them you call Lorenzo and meet him and Jules at a parking lot as you were faster than expected. You then drive directly to Carlos house and on the way there you tell Lorenzo that you've bought again more than one test and you would like to do it with Charles by your side as you did it when you where pregnant with Jules. When you reach the house you immediately run upstairs and as you forgot the key to your room inside you knock on the door but nobody is opening it.*

Lorenzo: "Knock again."

*Lorenzo is standing right behind you with Jules on his arm as he wanted to talk to Charles about Arthur first. You knock again but no one's answering the door.*

________________________________________________________________________________

Feedback is welcome. :)

Is Charles not hearing that she knocked on the door? Did he already see her and Lorenzo getting out of the car and doesn't want to answer the door and open it for her? Is Charles already sleeping with someone else? Can Y/N and Charles solve everything? Will Charlotte try to get Charles when she hears that Y/N needed some time on her own? Where is Arthur? Will Arthur be able to see his son or is Charlotte already planing something?