Chapter 49

Sex scene ahead! And this time from Crowley's POV ! 0.0
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crowley's POV

She kissed me, hungrily, desperately. It felt like she was trying to apologize, trying to tell me she really did care about me, all in that single long lasting kiss.
When we finally pulled away from each other her lips were swollen, her eyes hooded.
She was looking at me. Like really looking at me this time. Her eyes went from my fang sticking out of my open mouth to my pointy ears before finally settling on my blood red eyes.
She gave me a sheepish smile, one a bit uncertain if I had forgiven her or not.

"I love you Crowley Eusford, and I hate it." She says as her hands creep around my neck.
It was hard to stay angry at her when she sounded so honest. Humans can lie with their words but they can't fake their deepest feelings. Through our bond I could feel her genuine love towards me, I hadn't felt it this strong before and it hit me all at once.

I inhaled sharply and couldn't help myself any longer. Her and my feelings combined were just too much.
I wrapped my arms around her waist and easily hoisted her up into my arms, her legs instinctively wrapped around my torso.
She kisses me over and over while I walked us over to the bed. I felt drunk on love at the moment. She could have killed my mother at this point and I would have forgiven her.

I drop her not so gently onto the bed, she lets out a yelp but doesn't say anything more as I start removing my clothes.
I had seen her reaction when she saw me enter the room with all that blood on me. As soon as she realized it was human blood dread and fear had filled her, enough that I could feel it through the bond.
So I make sure to remove every piece of clothing before climbing onto the bed and ripping off her clothes.
She had been wearing the same uniform for a while now and it was time anyway she got some new clothing.

I must remember to ask Chess or Horn about bringing my mate some new appropriate clothing.

"Tonight, I will punish you for your behavior little mouse." I tell her as I looked down at her beautiful face. I had caged her in with my body.

She gulped and I could sense her nervousness, but also her arousal. She wanted it, she was eager.

I caressed her with my hands and mouth as if she was a precious treasure to me, which she in fact was. I sat up, looking down at her naked body laying in front of me. My fingers moved down her body, pausing for a moment at her navel, then sliding lower.
I kept my gaze on her face, I wanted to see her reaction. Her eyes widened as she realized where my hands were moving to.

My hands stopped wandering at the base of her thighs, I gently eased her legs apart, and slipped a finger between the damp folds of her sex.
She gasped, but didn't stop me as I started slowly moving my finger inside of her. I found a gentle pace and soon slid another finger into her.
She bit her lip hard and closed her eyes.

"Open your eyes Hana, I want you to look at me while I pleasure you." I order her.
She obeys and opens her eyes again, keeping eye contact with me. She's blushing furiously.
My free thumb starts rubbing her sensitive spot and she bucks. She starts moaning and squirming, trying to free herself from this torture.

"Stop moving." I tell her. She stops, but her body keeps on jerking every now and then from the movements of my thumb. I push my two finger into her faster and faster. She can't stop moaning and I can feel she is nearing climax.