Chapter 1

It was the morning and most of the rainwings were still asleep in the forest.
Snowstar had always felt like the rainwings made fun of her for being different.
Her scales couldn't change color, she had no venom, and she wasn't 
even a rainwing! She wasn't even a full nightwing either, she was an icewing/Nightwing hybrid. She had dark blue scales with white sock looking scales at her claws, and her wings were white that faded into black, the white scaterd 
Scales along her wings went black too white, and she had a teardrop scale like her mother. All of the nightwing's
Thoughts when they saw her was, eww its that hybrid, why does she live here
Is she going to end up like Darkstalker, what a mistake, And so on.
       Snowstar lived in a tree house by the shore away from all of the nightwings and rainwings, because all of the thoughts gave Snowstar and her mom headaches.
Her dad liked it there because he liked the sound of waves, it reminded him of the sea near the ice kingdom.
Her parents were Moonwatcher and Winter.
        She walked out of their tree house and went to the shore.
She found a stone and laid down on it. She went to this rock when she wanted 
to be alone or to help her migraines when they were really bad.
She took out the scroll that she grabbed before she went out of the house,
and laid the scroll on the rock and started to read. It was the war of sandwing Succession; it was her favorite scroll.
Her favorite part was at the end when they all gathered, and Queen Thorn's
Strong hold. 
       Snowstar heard something in the water and figured it was a fish.
I am hungry, might as well catch it, she thought.
She took off her pouch and got off the rock and went toward the water.
She saw a figure in the water, it was bigger than a fish. It's probably a seawing,
I wonder If they will say hi, she thought. 
The figure in the water started to get bigger and closer.
The figure poked its head out of the water. It was a dragon but it didn't look very much like a seawing, it also kinda looked like a rainwing too. 
 Why does this nightwing look funny? The dragon thought.
This dragon had bioluminescent scales and the rainwing ruffles.
She is also a hybrid, Snowstar thought.
Just as Snowstar was going to say hi, she heard her mom yell for her.
"Coming!" She responded. She went to the rock, put the scroll in her pouch
and flew toward her tree house.
         "I'm here!" Snowstar said.  Mother had a Stone slab in her hand.
"What's that?" Snowstar asked. Mother smiled then said "you have been accepted into jade mountain!" What! Seriously…..I um… I'm glad I guess.
Moonwatcher looked at Snowstar with a puzzled expression.
"Yay?" Snowstar said. She did not know what to feel about this, nervous,excited,worried, ugh, why is this so complicated! Snowstar thought angrily.
Father came through the door "What are you two doing?" He said carrying a rabbit in his claws. She liked sitting next to her father because his cool scales felt good when they touched. "Snowstar got accepted into jade mountain!" Her mother said walking up to him. "That's nice, I guess," he said. "To me though it was hot and annoying, but I guess that's where I met you" He said looking at mother with a smile.
            "When does it start?" Snowstar asked. "Tomorrow," mother said.
Is this the right choice for her, what if she doesn't make friends, mother thought worriedly. Winter saw the look on moon's face and said,"She will be fine," 
"Okay" mother responded. "You should go pack up your stuff for tomorrow," mother said. "Ok" Snowstar responded. She went to her room and laid down on her bed.
It was made out of big leaves and sheep wool for cushions.
I wonder who that dragon was and who were their parents? Snowstar thought.
Snowstar packed up her stuff, read her favorite scroll, and went to bed waiting for sleep to come.

Edit: now it won't say "she thought" or something unless Snowstar is reading their mind.
For example: I wonder why this nightwing looks funny?
The dragon thought.