Chapter 3

"Hello, Snowstar are you alright?" A dragon asked "it's me Marina, Nightfire too." Marina said. Snowstar groaned,blinked, and opened her eyes and saw two dragons hovering over her, one was blue fading into a light pink and another was a dark purple. Snowstar opened her mouth and asked," Who is Nightfire?"

"She is the one who carried you here, also she is the dragon that walked a little bit before you passed out," Marina answered. "Oh yea I remember. Um, how long was I out for?" Snowstar asked. "Um.. half a day I think?" Nightfire replied.

Half a day, really?, by the moons.  Well I better get up. Snowstar got up and went to her sleeping cave.

       She put the rest of her stuff on the bed plus a scroll she was going to read when 

A dragon yelled," hey! That's my bed!" Snowstar turned around to see a skywing standing behind her ready to breath fire at her. The headache got worse. 

"Get your stuff off of it NOW!" The skywing growled fire coming out of her mouth.

The headache got so bad that Snowstar wanted to claw her head off.

She felt tears start to roll down her cheek. "OH, SO YOUR CRYING NOW, PATHETIC!!!" The Skywing hissed. The skywing hissed fire at Snowstar almost burning her. Out of nowhere Snowstar saw a black figure jump on the skywing

Then a red one with teeth bared. It was Marina and Nightfire.

"Apologize," Nightfire ordered. "Why should I listen to you, you're just some hybrid"

The skywing growled. The skywing shot fire at Nightfire. 

    Snowstar couldn't take it anymore and said," hey! You do not hurt my friends,"

Nightfire had fallen off the skywing ,injured.

Snowstar pounced on the skywing
And try to blast frost breath on the skywings tail but missed.Then at the worse time Tsunami walked in,

and saw what what was happening and yelled,"WHAT ARE Y'ALL DOING, DETENTION ALL OF YOU!!!!"  Snowstar said,'' please not Marina and Nightfire, Marina didn't do anything, and Nightfire got hit by the flame," 

       Tsunami  hissed "Fine" she called out to clay, he came and picked up Nightfire. She got burned from her lower neck to her under belly.

"You two, in my office now!" Tsunami ordered flicking her tail at The skywing and Snowstar. Snowstar looked at Marina and apparently she had been scratched badly.

In the back of Snowstar's mind she heard Maria think, enchant this rock to heal any wounds. Just before Marina was out of sight Snowstar saw her put a rock on one of her wounds and it disappeared like it never happened. I need to talk to Marina, I could 
bring Nightfire along too and tell them about my mind reading. 

        Tsunami was lashing her tail the whole walk there.

Once they finally got to the office, Tsunami sat down and motioned for them to do the 

same. "This is a place for dragons to have peace, that's the whole point of Jade mountain," Tsunami lectured. Snowstar nodded and said," it was just, I was putting my stuff on a bed and then this skywing-" "hey I have a name! It's Crimson." She growled. "Well fine then, Crimson walked in and yelled at me for putting the stuff on the bed saying it was hers, I got a headache it was really bat so I cried a little bit,
Then she called me pathetic," Snowstar explained with a growl, " and then she almost hurt me, but then my friends came and helped me, and Crimson hurt the both of them,"

"BUT YOU ALMOST HURT ME!" Crimson interrupted.

         "Stop arguing!" Tsunami hissed.   "Fine," Crimson growled. 

"I will admit that I did try to freeze her tail" Snowstar confessed.

"But it was self defense," Snowstar quickly said. "Mhm" Tsunami mumbled with a 

I-believe-you-but-i-don't-at-the-same-time face. Snowstar flicked her tail with anger.

Then it was Crimson's turn to say her part, but all Snowstar heard was something  something her bed and something something it was her right to do what she did
and so on.

         "Is anyone actually hurt other than Nightfire?" Tsunami asked.

Snowstar and Crimson shook their heads. "Ok, but if I catch y'all doing that again you two are going to be in big trouble" Tsunami said. "Yes, ma'am I understand," Snowstar replied. Crimson just nodded. "Now go back to your rooms and enjoy your time at jade mountain" Tsunami ordered. 

Snowstar nodded and walked out of the cave. "Crimson" Tsunami said, "stay with me, we need to have a little talk" Crimson growled a curse and then sat back down.

         Snowstar walked into her cave and saw Marina," do you want to go check on Nightfire?" Snowstar asked. "Sure! I hope she is okay," Marina replied.

"Same," Snowstar agreed. She walked out of the cave. 

While she was walking an Icewing bumped into her," sorry!" He said.

An icewing apologizing? That's weird, I thought he would yell at me.

Snowstar shook her head and walked into the cave with Marina right behind her.

          Snowstar walked into the nurse cave and asked,"Hello? Is Nightfire here?". "Yes, she is in the bed next to the window" a nurse responded,she was a rainwing, she had Pastel Blue scales that faded into pastel green scales, she also had blue eyes.

"Thanks," Marina said. "Your welcome", the nurse responded.

            The two friends walked up to Nightfire.  

Her chest was all wrapped up.  And she had a bandage on her arm.

"I think they went a little overboard with the wrapping," Nightfire said as she saw her friends. "Are you sure?" Marina said smiling. "So how bad was the burn?" Snowstar asked. "I been hurt worse." Nightfire replied.

"So not that bad?" Marina said with a hopeful expression. "Well it is a burn but it wasn't super bad" Nightfire said. "Well that's good!" Marina said happily.

           "Can I go back to my cave, I feel a lot better," Nightfire asked.

"Let me check on the burn first," the rainwing said. Nightfire nodded.

A minute later the nurse looked at the burn it was a dark spot on her chest

With light red marks here and there. The nurse put an ointment on Nightfire's chest and said," you can go, but keep the bandage on and come back tomorrow night so I can put on more ointment okay?" Nightfire nodded again.

She got off the bed and said,"Let's go to the prey center I'm starving," 

Snowstar laughed,"Okay" she replied, and the three friends walked out of the 

Cave. Snowstar got a headache and a voice said,

Hello Snowstar we need to have a little chat.