chapter 5

"It's time for class," Nightfire said. They ran out the door.

With the herbs, the headaches weren't as bad but it still throbbed.

She heard thoughts all over the place, I wonder who my teacher is,

Is the nightwing going to be mean, what if the mudwing tries to hurt me,

It's my first class!

             Snowstar needed to figure out who had the dream, then it hit her faster than a rainwing on a sugar rush. It's Nightfire! Marina isn't a nightwing hybrid plus, he said it was one of my friends.

"I need to talk to Nightfire, 
I need to talk to both of them," She mumbled to herself.

          "Talk to us about what?" Marina asked. 

"Um, nothing!" Snowstar quickly said. "Okay?..."  Marina replied, giving her a look. Then she walked off to Nightfire.  That was close, ya know you talk a lot more than Darkstalker when he visited mom in her thoughts! 

He laughed. And you laugh a lot. But the thing is I am not Darkstalker.

Well that one dragon off the list. You two are more alike than you realize.

By all the moons, Shut up!

            They finally got to class. "I wonder if the others are nice?" Marina said.

A light blue seawing walked in, he had dark blue wings and green eyes.

Then a mudwing walked in, he was brown with lighter brown splotches, and a dark brown under belly, he also had orange eyes.

Next was a Sandwing, isn't he the one with a sister who ran up to uncle Qibli?

He was a tan with light brown claws, yellow eyes and two earrings.

Last was a dark red skywing, with a pouch around her neck, and bright red stripes on her back, she also has amber eyes.

            "Hello class! As a few of you may have noticed there is a different 
skywing, I won't go into much detail, but after the fight we decided to switch skywings from different winglets," Tsunami said after everyone got quiet.

"We are going to go around the room, say our names and one fun fact about us," Tsunami announced. "I will start, Hi my name is Tsunami and I am the principal of this school,"  Next was the Seawing," my name is Hurricane and

I am training to be a guard," then it was the mudwing," Hi my name is Sedge,
And my favorite color is scarlet,"

            Then it was the skywing," Hi my name is Feather, and I have a lucky rock," Next was the sandwing," My name is Viper, and my father is one of the dragonets that stopped Darkstalker," there was a pause.

Then it got to Nightfire," My name is Nightfire, and I like to draw," Next was Marina," Hi, my name is Marina, and 

My favorite color is light pink and dark blue," Finally it was Snowstar's turn

"My name is Snowstar, and I like to read scrolls and draw," 

             "Cool now that everyone knows each other on with the class,"

Tsunami said. They had their class and left the classroom.

"So what did you think of our winglet?" Marina asked.

The skywing came to us and asked,"could I hang out with you guys?"

There was a pause,"um…. Sure?" Snowstar replied.

              "So where are you guys going?" Feather asked.

"I am going back to my cave," then Snowstar paused," wait why weren't you in our cave last night?". "Oh yeah well I got to jade mountain late and the teachers were still switching me and the other skywing so they said I could stay in the guest cave," Feather explained. "Oh ok," Snowstar replied.

           "Well I am going back to my cave, Feather do you want to come," Snowstar asked. "Sure," She replied. "Well I am going back to the library if you need me," Nightfire said. "And I am having sun time, see ya later!"

Marina replied.

            Snowstar walked to the cave and Feather followed behind her.

"So, what are you going to do when you get to the cave?" Feather asked.

"I was going to read my scroll," Snowstar answered, and see if the mystery voice gives me some answers. She has teardrop scales, I wonder If she is a mind reader? Snowstar flinched , why did she flinch?  Feather thought.

           She might figure out your secret, ya think! Also didn't I tell you to shut up?! Hey, you are the one who wants answers. Snowstar growled.

Is she okay? Did I do something wrong? Feather wondered. 

"Hey, are you ok?" Feather asked. "Oh, um, yeah I just got mad at the cliffhanger I read last night," Snowstar replied.  A cliffhanger, really?

Oh, be quiet! 

         "Well, here we are, this is our cave, you can do whatever I guess" Snowstar said.

Feather put her stuff down and grabbed a scroll and started to read. "I wonder if we will be able to go to Pantala this year." Feather said.

"Seeing different tribes meeting different dragons, don't you think that would be cool!" Feather asked. "Yeah I guess so," Snowstar replied.

         Feather started to read. Ok mystery voice, who are you, what's your name, and what do you want? Well, um.. I am a dragon, my name….

I Won't tell you ,and I want you to find me. Well that's no help! 

        Snowstar grabbed a blank scroll and some ink.

She wrote down the dream that she got from one of her friends.

Black with stars, But blue with gills? Are they a hybrid? And six years of age,

So they are six, it should have said their name. 

Bong!bong!bong! Oh, it's time for are next class?

Edit: Feather does not belong to me, she belongs to maudeabreu02 I have permission from the owner to add her in my book.