Swimming Shorts - Chapter 4

Troyes POV

As I follow Connor and Kian into the house, I had butterflies in my stomach. I didn't know what to expect! It sounds silly that I was nervous, and I still don't really know why I was.. But I just was!

It was nothing like I expected, it was really tidy and clean, the walls were white with a cream carpet and all of the stuff around the house were different colours, it was perfect! Almost as perfect as Connor.. But he can't know I think of him like that.. Not ever!

"This place, it's great!" I said with admiration, looking around the room, Connor giggled then mumbled a small thanks,

"I'll show you around before we eat!" Connor suggested, slumping his bags on the sofa. He told me we were in the living room, that would make sense as there is a TV and a couch, he then took me into the hall, where there were many mirrors and pictures, it was all so big! He leaded me into the kitchen, the dining room and showed me round everyone's rooms, ending up in the bathroom.

"I love this house.. It's massive, and so nice!" I said,

"Thanks, I like it too, that's why I live here!" Connor giggled,

He took me to a really nice looking room, it had white sheets with a pale blue wallpaper and mint green pillows, it was smaller than the others, but just as nice, maybe nicer! Connor explained to me that this was the guest room, where I would be saying. Kian placed my suitcase on the bed and my laptop bag on the bedside table then left again, me and Connor stood and chat for a while about the flight until he stood up and walked out,

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" I asked, maybe a little too abruptly, scared he was going to leave,

"Just to make our waffles, Your such a cutie!" Connor said, giggling and going down the stairs,

He called me a cutie. A CUTIE! Okay calm down.

I unpacked my suitcase into the wardrobe and put my MacBook, my phone, my EarPods and my chargers on the bed, I plugged in the phone and my MacBook, then put my EarPods on top of my laptop, to make sure they didn't get lost.

By this point Connor was back with the waffles, we sat on my bed and enjoyed the waffle that had mountains of cream and berries and bananas and I think some chocolate sauce, they were so good!

"So as for America, how is it so far?" Connor asked me,

"Oh, I love America, it's not as warm as Aussi but I still love it so much, the accents are so cute, including yours! I just find them adorable, I don't even know why!" I explained, smiling.

"Well.. thankyou? But anyway, I'm happy for like America! How about Kian? You like him?" Connor asked, taking a massive mouthful of waffle and cream,

"Kian is great, his hair is amazing! So cool!" I said, placing my empty plate to the side just after wiping my mouth with a tissue Connor had given me.

After a few minutes of chit chat, we decided that we would go to the pool, as Kian had heated it, why waste the opportunity?

Connor went back to him bedroom to get changed, as did I. I went to my draws and chose my favourite pair of swimming trunks and lay them on the bed. I kicked off my shoes, took off my t-shirt and unzipped my skinny jeans, pulled them down to my ankles then off onto the floor, I pulled down my boxers to my waist and picked them up and put them into my suitcase for dirty washing.

As I took my shorts off the bed, Connor came running in,

"I'm ready! Are you ready? It's supposed to be really wa..." Connor froze,

"I'm so sorry Troye!" He said, covering his eyes, yet I could see a deliberate gab between his fingers, what a cutie!

"It's fine!" I said, dropping my shorts in shock,

"Seriously I'm sort sor.." Connor started, I interrupted,

"I said it's fine Connor!" I said, I could still see a gap in his fingers, I walked closer to him, I was still naked, and I pulled his hand away from his eyes,

"What are you doing?" Connor asked,

"We are friends, I'm sure you have seen Kian or Ricky's dick, I'm no different!" I explained, "We are just friends, it's fine!"

"Oh, okay." Connor said, stuttering,

Bless him, I could see his eyes moving towards my length, he just couldn't keep his eyes off me, I'm sure it was just a coincidence, why would Connor like me?!

"Connor, I like you" I said,

"What?" Connor said, looking back up at my face,

"I like you, I have a crush on you Mr. Franta!" I said, "I feel like you should know!" I explained, it's better now than never, I thought to myself.

"I like you too Troye, I love you" Connor said, smiling,

"Well this is hardly fair then!" I said, yanking his shorts down to his ankles,

"OI!" Connor giggled,

I stared at his length, he was semi-hard, bless his little cotton socks, can't even look at a penis without getting hard! Cutie..

We both pulled up our shorts and she each other a kiss on the lips before racing down the the pool. Me and Connor kissed.

Authors Note:

THANKYOU ALL FOR 260 READS! I LOVE YOU ALL!

Okay.. It was confessed, Connor likes Troye and Troye likes Connor., that was kinda intense, but will it lead on to more? Maybe!

I will update when this reache 55-60 reads! Love you all, BYEEEE