The Beach - Chapter 6

Connors POV

I went to my bedroom to get changed into my swimming shorts and put on some sun cream, it looked like a beautiful day. I pulled on a pair of my favourite shorts and rubbed sun cream into my stomach, my face, my neck and my legs, making sure it was rubbed in and not weirdly streaky!

I made my way down the corridor and knocked on Troyes door to prevent anymore 'accidents'! At least not for now anyway..

"Come in" Troye called from the other side of the door,

I walked in and smiled, "nearly done?" I asked,

"Ready when you are!" Troye smiled,

I called for Kian to see if he was almost ready, he came through from the front door and explained that he had put 3 surfboards and a load of different beach things in the car, including loads of food.

Troyes POV

We got out of the car whilst Kian went to get a parking ticket and took the surfboards off the top of the car.

"Choose your board for later" I said, standing back from the surfboards that were resting on the side of the car,

"This one!" Connor pointed, looking super cute,

He ran closer to the car picking up the blue and white tie dye surfboard that was just an inch or two shorter than his own height.

I picked up the purple tie dye board and Kian came back with the ticket and got the plain white board. We all walked down the steps with our board, the picnic box that had all our food and a few other things to use at the beach, like a pool LILO and some water guns.

Once we got to the beach me and Connor spread out the blanket to put the food on and all of our towels around it to sunbath but still reach the food, how lazy... But it seemed like paradise!

It was over 35 degrees Centigrade when we arrived at the beach so we were all desperate to get into the sea. We all sat and had a drink, then decided to go and have a swim before I taught Connor how to surf! We all ran into the sea, throwing our tank tops onto the sand before we reached the cooling blue waves. As we ran into the waves, we kept going until the water reached our stomachs, I stopped and splashed Connor and Kian, soaking the rest of their bodies, the Connor tried to splash me back but I ducked, letting the water go straight into Kian's face!

"Bitches, I'm gonna get you!" Kian screamed, pulling out a big super soaker water gun and started spraying both me and Connor with salty sea water, I quickly applied my swimming goggles on and plunged under the water, swimming around looking for Kians legs, after a few seconds I found then and grabbed them, then I tugged as hard as I could, pulling him under. I returned to the surface, high fiving Connor, giggling at the part laughing, part choking, Kian.

After around half an hour of messing around in the water, we decided to start surfing, we all ran into the sand again to collect our surf boards, we each grabbed our chosen board and headed back out to the water so that I could start teaching Connor as soon as possible, a bit of a bonding session would be nice with Connor..

Authors Note:

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't updated in like a week but I will be back on it as from today I promise :)

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I enjoyed writing it!

I'll update when this reaches 70-75 reads!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR 800 READS ASDFGJSGSJSGH!!!!

Love you all
Byeeeeeeee

BTW GO READ httpshemmo NEW FANFIC ITS AWESOME! Thanks guys x