Official? - Chapter 9

Troyes POV

I woke up, Connors head resting on my bare, hairless chest, last night was amazing! i hope he enjoyed it...

I slowly edged out from beneath him, leaving him led diagonally across the bed. I went downstairs to see Kian, looking rather ill,

"You okay mate? You don't look to great.." I asked,

"Well I only got in about 10 minutes ago, im so drunk, I feel like shit, I need sleep, bye Troye." Kian said, as he stumbled up the stairs to his bedroom, presumably.

I chuckled to myself as I walked into the kitchen. I poured some water from the tap into the kettle and flipped the switch to start it boiling, I reached into the cupboard that Connor showed me yesterday and took out a mug. I took a teabag from the black painted Mason Jar that said 'TEA' in a white chalk. I took my Mug, now containing to teabag, to the kettle and poured the hot steamy water into the mug and stirred, I watched the mug of water as I poured milk in, it looked so cool how the milk swirled around in the mug, it reminded me of my feelings for Connor, how the milk didn't really know where to go, but after a while it completely took over anyway! Okay, that's corny, I know, but all I have on my mind is Connor, and I need to talk to him about whether it is official or not, because I don't want to think we are official, if he doesn't want to be my boyfriend.

After a few sips of my steaming hot, personality twin tea, Connor came down the stairs, I looked him in the eyes as he walked over to me, he smiled and kissed me on the lips,

"Hey baby!" Connor said in his tired, low, rough voice, and for some reason , I found this EXTREMELY hot...

"Hi, babe.." I said, nervous to call him babe. Although, calling him babe felt amazing! I felt as if we were a couple, of which could soon be official, or not so official...

He poured himself a cup of tea and came to sit next to me, he put his hand of my knee and looked me in the eye, he passionately kissed me, gaining dominance with his tongue over mine, he put his cup of tea down and put one hand on my waist and one on my jawline as he kissed me vigorously against the wall.

Authors Note

Hey guys!

Sorry I haven't updated in a few weeks... its almost summer break so i wont be busy at all then, so way more updates, probably daily... YAYY!

i checked my reads and... 1.5K GUYS THAT'S CRAY CRAY THANK YOU SO MUCH OMFG!

Also, my best friend has just started a new fan fiction over on Adidasmuke, it only has like 2 or 3 reads at the moment... lets get her to 500 reads by the end of August!

Love you all...

BYEEEEEEE

xx