Sewerage Spiders

Report 1a:

Sewer Spider, Sewer Dweller, Underground Crawler, or Giant White, those are just a few names for this creature. A Spider-like entity that lives in the Sewers. It's legs have many joints, it's ability to twist and turn in the compounds of the sewers can be heard if you listen closely to the manhole it resides in.

Sewer Spiders come in hoards of themselves, it's ability to reproduce asexually, meaning they do not need a mate to reproduce, can be a problem even when there is only one spider in the sewers. This species of cryptid can be very invasive if not treated to immediately. If you come across a Sewer Spider please stay calm, it can sense fear, your best bet is to get past it and to the nearest escape ASAP. But as a reminder, do not make to much noise or run, these spiders aren't able to see very well.

The legs of the spider is known to have sharp hairs which are able to be used as needles. If necessary use force or run away. The hairs on it's legs, much like a tarantula, are used to help it feel around to understand it's surroundings. However, these hairs are also coated with a poison that can very much be fatal, like some other spiders Sewer Spiders wait in their web for food to arrive rather then hunting- the web being the sewers it's claimed as home.

Sewer Spiders are known to be very calm towards their young, however, they are hostile towards humans, other Sewer Spiders that are not apart of it's hoard, animals (regardless of kind), and during mating season their own hoard. Also, Sewer Spiders are only aggressive to their own hoard out of mating season if one spider is aggressive to another.

It is also worth to note that activity of cultists and worshipping of this species has started to arise lately. People have begun to kill and sacrifice other humans to the spiders in the sewers and have begun to pray to them as a religious figure. Whoever is known to worship the being must be detained and delivered to the SCP foundation immediately.

Reports on the Sewer Spider must be supervised and reported to the Warden until further notice. END LOG _