𝟎𝟎𝟏

"𝖨𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗏𝖺𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾, 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝖻𝖾𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝗉𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗄𝗒 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗏𝗂𝖻𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗁𝗎𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗌𝗂𝖻𝗂𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌,  𝗎𝗋𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗎𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖺𝗋𝗄 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗃𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗇𝖾𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗅𝖾�...

"𝖨𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗏𝖺𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾, 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝖻𝖾𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝗉𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗄𝗒 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗏𝗂𝖻𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗁𝗎𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗌𝗂𝖻𝗂𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌,  𝗎𝗋𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗎𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖺𝗋𝗄 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗃𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗇𝖾𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝖺𝗅"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐍𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄 ★
━━ 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐄́ 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍

𝖳𝗎𝖾𝗌𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 𝟤𝟧𝗍𝗁, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣| 𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗈𝗂𝗌 𝖮 𝖬 𝖭 𝖨 𝖲 𝖢 𝖤 𝖭 𝖳 ✿ 𝟣𝟢:𝟤𝟣 𝖯𝖬

𝖮 𝖬 𝖭 𝖨 𝖲 𝖢 𝖤 𝖭 𝖳 ✿ 𝟣𝟢:𝟤𝟣 𝖯𝖬

The sounds of Loud yelling and people rushing fills up the hospital, As Marayae pushes a dying patient who was shot 4 times through the hospital doors.

"We need to get him to surgery quick, he's loosing a lot of blood" Kat instructs while she fixes the breathing mask that was sitting on his face.

Marayae felt her heart repeatedly thudding in her chest and her hands began to sweat while she looks down at male seeing him slowly give up on breath.

She felt that same feeling that she thought she would never feel again. The feeling she felt when her older brother died.

Her stomach began to turn and she felt a lump in her throat, flashbacks started to run in her head and her hands began to shake.

Marayae feels anxious and unsure about dealing with a serious medical emergency since she's only used to performing simple medical procedures.

Kat notices Marayae having a panic attack and kindly interrupted her to let her know that it was okay and not to worry.

Kat is a mentor to new nurses like Marayae. She's patient and kind, and takes the time to explain things in a way that's easy to understand. She's also a great listener, which makes her trusted confidant for her colleagues.