𝟎𝟎𝟐

"𝖧𝖺𝗎𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗆𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗌, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗅𝖾𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖾𝖼𝗁𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗌𝗍, 𝖺 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗌𝗒𝗆𝗉𝗁𝗈𝗇𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖽𝗈...

"𝖧𝖺𝗎𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗆𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗌, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗅𝖾𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖾𝖼𝗁𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗌𝗍, 𝖺 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗌𝗒𝗆𝗉𝗁𝗈𝗇𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖽𝗈𝗋𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝗅𝖾𝖾𝗉"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐍𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄 ★
━━ 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐄́ 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍

𝖶𝖾𝖽, 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 𝟤𝟨𝗍𝗁, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣| 𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗈𝗂𝗌 𝖮 𝖬 𝖭 𝖨 𝖲 𝖢 𝖤 𝖭 𝖳 ✿ 𝟫:𝟥𝟦 𝖠𝖬

𝖮 𝖬 𝖭 𝖨 𝖲 𝖢 𝖤 𝖭 𝖳 ✿ 𝟫:𝟥𝟦 𝖠𝖬

"You suck" Tj said throwing the basket ball to the rim. The two siblings were playing basketball at the park down the street from their house.

"No I don't, you suck booger" Marayae calls him by his nickname-grabbing the ball from his hands and running towards the rim, throwing the ball inside the hole.

"See, I can play" she showcased the gesture she just made. "That's because you was close to the rim. But it's cool Yae, you'll get better" he patted her shoulder as he picked up the ball from the ground.

The two decided they wanted to go to the park and play basketball while their mom was at work. They didn't want to stay in the house all day especially since it was 87 degrees out.

They don't really have any friends since they were most hated on their block, they both didn't know why but their mother told them to always Stick by each other side no matter what.

While Tj was teaching Marayae how to throw the ball, A group of boys approached the court.

They were known to be the "Neighborhood bullies" they always picked on Marayae and her big brother for no reason, that was one of the reasons why they never came outside.