𝟎𝟏𝟎

"𝖳𝗁𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝗍𝗐𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇𝗌, 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗈𝗅𝖽, 𝖠 𝗉𝗈𝖾𝗆 𝗈𝖿 𝖽𝖾𝗏𝗈𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇, 𝗂𝗇 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗍, 𝖻𝗈𝗅𝖽"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐍𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄 ★
━━ 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐄́ 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍

𝖬𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝖠𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅 𝟪𝗍𝗁, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣| 𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗈𝗂𝗌 𝖮 𝖬 𝖭 𝖨 𝖲 𝖢 𝖤 𝖭 𝖳 ✿ 𝟣𝟣:𝟢𝟤 𝖠𝖬

𝖮 𝖬 𝖭 𝖨 𝖲 𝖢 𝖤 𝖭 𝖳 ✿ 𝟣𝟣:𝟢𝟤 𝖠𝖬

Marayae held her dying brother in her arms, feeling him grow lifeless. She tightly gripped his hand as tears streamed down her face, and snot flowed from her nose. It was a heart-wrenching moment as she refused to let go, even as his life slipped away.

After screaming for a long time, no one came to help. Her throat became sore and she could no longer scream. Covered in blood, she felt completely helpless.

As Marayae rubbed her brother's hair, a sudden gasp sounded behind her, causing her to startle and quickly turn around. Standing there was someone she hadn't noticed before.

"Can you help?" Marayae asked, her voice filled with desperation, as she turned to the girl standing behind her. The young girl, who appeared to be around the same age as Marayae, covered her mouth with her hand, her face turning pale as she began to feel nauseous at the distressing sight before her.

The young girl shook her head in fear, believing that Marayae was crazy and had harmed the boy she was holding. The girl's fear and suspicion created a sense of mistrust between them.

"Then leave if you aren't going to help" Marayae frowned and stood up. She struggled to lift her brother's lifeless body, realizing that he was too heavy for her petite frame to handle alone.