𝟎𝟎𝟔

"𝖨𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝗎𝗌𝗁 𝗈𝖿 𝖺𝗉𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗂𝖾𝗌, 𝖺 𝖽𝖾𝗅𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗋𝗁𝗒𝗆𝖾, 𝖠 𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗒𝗆 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾

"𝖨𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝗎𝗌𝗁 𝗈𝖿 𝖺𝗉𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗂𝖾𝗌, 𝖺 𝖽𝖾𝗅𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗋𝗁𝗒𝗆𝖾, 𝖠 𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗒𝗆 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾. 𝖠 𝗅𝗒𝗋𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗅 𝗀𝗋𝖺𝖼𝖾, 𝖺 𝗉𝗈𝖾𝗆 𝗈𝖿 𝗋𝖾𝖽𝖾𝗆𝗉𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗉𝖺𝖼𝖾.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐍𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄 ★
━━ 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐄́ 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍

𝖶𝖾𝖽𝗇𝖾𝗌𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝖠𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅 𝟥𝗋𝖽, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣| 𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗈𝗂𝗌 𝖮 𝖬 𝖭 𝖨 𝖲 𝖢 𝖤 𝖭 𝖳 ✿ 𝟤:𝟣𝟦 𝖯𝖬

𝖮 𝖬 𝖭 𝖨 𝖲 𝖢 𝖤 𝖭 𝖳 ✿ 𝟤:𝟣𝟦 𝖯𝖬

Marayae pulls up to the Fashion Outlets Of Chicago. Her and Jayda were going shopping since they didn't have anything else to do and plus Marayae wanted to update her closet a little bit.

Marayae is on day two on her break from work, and she's been spending the time with her best friend. They haven't done much besides chilling and going to different places.

"Keep it real you looking exotic" Jayda sung along to the music on the radio, Marayae turned down the music as she parked the car, causing Jayda to give her a side eye.

"Bitch don't turn the music down when I'm jamming to it" Jayda complained when Marayae turned the music down.

"Girl shut up, we're here." Marayae told her to be quiet. They both got out of the car after Marayae grabbed her Gucci tote bag and her phone.

"My back hurts like hell" Jayda said after she closed the car door and stretched.

The two friends began to walk to the mall and Marayae felt a hard smack against her ass, turning around mugging Jayda.