update ♥️

this story has been so fun to write and I really hope you've all enjoyed it. The next few chapters are really gonna be action packed or not very action packed I know the next chapter is gonna be very very highly action packed so get ready for that. I'm not sure about the other couple of chapters. I haven't planned them out in my head yet so I'm just gonna have to wait and find out and then I will edit this when I find out, but thank you for enjoying the story and have fun reading the next few chapters, I hope you all love Willow because I do I love her so much. I relate her a lot so when you read my more sensitive chapters, please do not forget that you are not alone and that there are other people struggling with the same things as you so yeah.

also, please leave suggestions for chapters things you wanna see between Willow and Henry things you wanna see between Willow and background characters like obviously Charlotte Jasper Piper are overall a big part of the Henry danger universe but in this story we haven't really covered them a lot so if you wanna see some stuff between Willow and those characters let me know let me know if you want to see things between right and Willow, or whoever you want to see Willow interactive or if you don't wanna see Willow in a chat at all just let me know and I'll make it happen because I don't know it's complicated, I have to find things to write. Sometimes I don't have the motivation to write but overall I love writing this book. It is crazy fun and I do not regret it!!