Prologue: Fighting the Black Dragon

The scene starts of in the middle of the ocean where two flagships where seen sailing across the vas sea's.

A man with short gray hair can be seen standing on top of the deck staring into the distance he is commonly called the Commander, before hearing the sound of footsteps behind him

A man with short gray hair can be seen standing on top of the deck staring into the distance he is commonly called the Commander, before hearing the sound of footsteps behind him. He turns around to see another man with dark skin with two guard's accompanying him he is known as the General, the man showed him a map as the two went down to business talking about what to expect in this upcoming mission.

The scene then changes and turns to the inner part's of the ship where everyone else is at.

Multiple Hunter's where seen helping the other Hunters attach the slinger in their left arm, and said Hunter's where still trying to get used to it

Bianka: "Here, strap it to your left arm." She gave a Hunter his slinger and instructs him how to use it.

Hunter: "Thanks." He said to her.

Lea: "And your all prepped." She said to a Hunter.

Hunter: "Gotcha." He said understandingly.

Hunter: "This here?" She asks Aiden who was wearing a Kushala Daora armor.

Aiden: "Ahh!" He exclaimed seeing the final piece that he needed for he's heavy bowgun and nod's.

Before noticing two familiar faces heading to other table behind him before he excuses himself.

Aiden: "Eh excuse me." He said as he walks towards he's two friends.

Hunter: "Ok." The man said.

As he walks to they're table he saw they're Palicos and Palimutes sitting beside them and they just petted them, they noticed him as he sited on the other side of the table.

Aiden: "So you guys ready?" He asks excited.

Koyuki: "Heh you know it." She said smiling.

Aiden: "Never thought we'd be going back home, especially like this."

Yutaro: "Yeah me neither, it was big surprise for both of us right sis?" He asks koyuki.

Koyuki: "Hmmm yeah it was." She agrees.