Chapter 3: The Coming Storm

Talking: "Don't let jaggras eat everything on the table.
Action: *Slash*
Thinking: 'Why are you all like this?'

A/D: (Short chapter)
----------------------------------------------------
3rd Pov:

Eula: "I think we should be asking you that?" She said with her claymore in hand.

Rathalos seeing the hostility from her and let's out low and aggressive growl which intimidated her as she takes a few steps back.

Yutaro: "Draco, that's enough. We don't want to make more enemies now."

He said raising his hand up as the enormous wyvern stop's but it didn't stop glaring at them.

Paimon: "It looks almost as big as stormterror..." She whispered to amber who nod's nervously in agreement.

Aether: "Listen, we don't want to fight you, and i know you don't want to fight us either. So let's just put our weapons away, okay?" He said trying defuse the situation.

Everyone: "Okay...." They said as they lowered their weapons and unsummons them.

Yutaro: "......Fine." He said as he drops his Ruiner Nergigante Greatsword to the ground with a loud thud which caught the group of guard.

Amber: "Wow, didn't think it be that heavy..." She whispered.

Aether: "Okay, so who are you? And....what is that?" He asked before asking what draco was.

Yutaro: "I am Yutaro Yamarashi, i am Hunter. And this is Draco, my partner and he's a Rathalos."

He introduced himself as draco snorts at them loudly as flame's shot out from his nose, aether and the other's took a step back trying to get as much distance away from the enormous wyvern.

Aether: "My name is aether, and this are my friends, Paimon, Amber, Albedo and Eula." He introduced themselves to the hunter.

Yutaro: "Okey, but back to the topic in hand. Are you and you're friends associates with these guys?" He asked with venom in his voice as he look at the corpse of the Fatui agent he just killed.

Paimon: "You mean the Fatui?" She asks pointing at one of the dead bodies.

Yutaro: "So that's what their called, huh?" He said.

Albedo: "Then no we aren't, we where only here to retrieve something that they have stolen from us. But it appears that it's now destroyed when you both blast's the warehouse." He explains looking at the burning building.

Yutaro: "Yeah well, sorry about that, we we're only after them I tell you that, but we didn't mean to destroy what's yours." He said apologizing to them about the lose.

Eula: "Hmph!" She huffed and looks away with irritation on her face.

Yutaro: "May i ask something?" He said curiously.