Chapter 4

Andrea paced up and down the halls outside of Brooklyn's penthouse. She hasn't seen Brooklyn since yesterday and the fact that she hasn't come out of her room yet was unsettling. Even more so than the fact that Riley wasn't storming over here to wake her up.

She grew more and more nervous as the clocked ticked. Suddenly someone came rushing to her. "Andrea! Andrea! Hurry you seriously need to see this!" Tracy yelled on her way, quickly grabbing Andrea's arm and dragging her across the building. She ended up tripping due to being off balance but they finally made it to Riley's room.

Andrea's face turned into one of shock then one of excitement. 

Her boss and her secretary were literally cuddling each other on the bed right now. What made it even better was the fact that Riley was little spoon, AND wearing a penguin onesie. Both Andrea and Tracy took multiple pictures from different angles of this once in a lifetime moment before hastily waking the both of them up to start the day.

They both jumped awake and quickly let go of each other. "What time is it?!" Riley asked in a panic. "It's 10:15." They were atleast 2 hours late for the first thing on their schedule. "If you're worried about the schedule, we took care of it. But that's all. So get your asses up and ready for work. Respectfully, boss." And with that Andrea and Tracy left.

"Do you think they took a picture of us sleeping?" Brooklyn asked while she started undressing herself. "Why is that the first thing you ask?" Riley was hurriedly cleaning up everything from last night that she didn't even realize Brooklyn was basically exposed. "Just curious, cause if they did I want the picture." Riley froze in her tracks. "Now why would you want the picture?"

"I think I'd be cute to see your face when your sleeping, and interesting." Riley rolled her eyes and turned around. She finally noticed Brooklyn's exposed breasts practically staring at her. They looked so succulent and plump. Riley was fighting the urge to just latch onto them like a leech and stay there for the rest of her life. 

"Hello? Earth to Riley?" She snapped out of her thoughts with Brooklyn right infront of her face. "You're face is really red, are you sick? Or perhaps something different hm?" The last question sounded somewhat different than the others to Riley. It had a kind of undertone to it, a kind of seductive tie on it but she brushed it aside. 

"You might have to use my clothes Miss. Going to your penthouse right now would be a huge inconvenience." She was trying to sound professional as she went to get some clothes for Brooklyn to wear. "Aww cmon Riley, back with that up-tight attitude." Brooklyn pouted. She enjoyed hearing Riley refer to her as Brooke or Brooklyn. Being called Miss made her feel old.

"Yes. It's time to work. Here's your clothes." She handed the clothes to her and Brooklyn made her way to the bathroom, hips swaying in the process. When she came back out Riley looked her up and down. Brooklyn usually wears a pants because it makes her feel more free while Riley wears skirts all the time for when she's at work, the stereotypical secretary outfit.

The skirt hugged tightly onto her curves and it gave off such a sophisticated aura. The blouse however, was the only problem. Their breast sizes weren't that far apart. With Riley being a D-cup and Brooklyn being a DD-cup, there shouldn't be much change in tops that the other wears. However, this top hugged Brooklyn's chest tightly, to the point it looked like she was being suffocated. 

"I think you should unbutton a button Miss. Or two." Brooklyn agreed and undid the first two buttons of the blouse, letting out a breath she didn't know she held. She felt much more comfortable in the blouse than before but now her cleavage was out. She looked absolutely sexy in Riley's eyes.

Brooklyn in a skirt, Riley's skirt no less, with such a tight blouse on. Riley didn't know if she would be able to contain herself throughout the entire day. "Next time we have a sleepover in your room, I'll be sure to bring my own change of clothes." She chuckled. She took her phone from the bedside table and saw a message on her phone. "We need to talk."

She sighed and walked out the door, holding it for Riley to follow, before they made their way to the meeting room.

As soon as she opened the meeting room doors, all eyes were on her. Multiple of shock, some of excitement as she walked towards her seat, Riley following close behind her. "It's very interesting to see you in a skirt my dear." Her mother said. "Yes quite a breath of fresh air." Replied her father.

"Thank you. Now get to the real reason why you're here." Brooklyn was clearly impatient and unhappy with her parents being in the meeting room with her. Probably ready to talk her into marrying a fine young man to join companies with. "You're such a bright girl Brooke. We came to talk to you about Karl." Riley rolled her eyes at the mere mention of his name.

"What's so important about him that you had to come all the way here to talk to me about him?" Brooklyn was very skeptical. It must be a very important thing if they flew all the way from America to come see her. "Karl's father, Mark, has gotten in contact with us again just yesterday, inquiring about the arranged marriage between you and him." Brooklyn got visibly angry after her father's brief explanation.

"I'm hoping you told him to fuck off with that shit." 

"Watch your language."

"But c'mon guys. You know I have no interest, absolutely none, in joining companies with Karl, let alone marrying him." Why would they bring this back up now of all times.

"Yes honey we're aware of that, and trust us, we're trying to get him to lay off on this arrangement." Her parents knew clear as day how upset Brooklyn gets when talking about joining companies with other people she has no interest in working, or speaking with.

"And how exactly are you planning on doing that Mr and Mrs Miller?" Riley spoke up which drew alot of attention to her. "You of all people should be very much aware on how the Smiths are when they want something."

"Well you are indeed correct, although we are unsure of how we're going to handle this situation as of now, maybe it would be a better fit to have you and Brook talk with Karl about this. Hear his side of the story yeah?" It was true that hearing it exactly from the horse's mouth would provide more input than hearing it from someone else.

"We could talk about it in our meeting in a few days. Maybe then would be the perfect opportunity." Riley suggested to which everyone agreed. And the meeting ended. "Oh Brooke darling, we'd like to speak with you. You can wait outside Riley." Her mother spoke up just before they stepped outside.

"What is it mum? I have other things planned today."

"I know hun, it'll be quick. Your secretary." Her tone was serious all of a sudden at the mention of Riley.

"What about her?" Brooklyn was getting skeptical, not liking the serious tone her mother was speaking in.

"Do either of you have feelings for each other?" Brooklyn blushed madly at this question. Was it really obvious that her mother could tell?

"I- Um...no....atleast I don't think so."

"Oh, well to me I think your little secretary has feelings for you but is unsure of how to express them."

"Mum..."

"No. I'll let you two figure it out. Oh, and make sure to tell Karl that you have a girlfriend in your meeting. Have a good week darling." "Bye Brooke, stay safe." Her parents bid her goodbye and left the building, presumably going back on their private jet to America.

Brooklyn walked out of the room, coming face to face with Riley, with a huge red hue on her face. "Miss are you ok? Your face is red."

"I think your secretary has feelings for you." She immediately became red in the face again.

"Miss Miller? We still have quite a few more things to do on your schedule..."

"Right...Let's go."