~Author's Note~

Lil A/N here, bonjour comment ca va? Bien Bien um sorry for not uploading for what like 2, 3 weeks lmao. I was like really fucking sick and couldn't move so uh yeah sorry for like, not uploading. And I know this is like not a good thing to say considering how much ass chapters I have like cmon 2 published chapters wtf? But um I have French and Spanish Oral exams next week on Wednesday and Friday. SO, no updates. The week after that I'll try to upload chapters on the stated days, one may be a bit late or maybe even a double upload(lmao so funny) and then the week after that so like 3 weeks? or so I have my promotion examssss woo hoo. And those carry on for about 2 weeks which also means, no chapters for those weeks. Cause I have some SERIOUS studying to do, like serious studying. The pass mark is said to be 65% and that's like really fucking hard for me to do so- I need the upmost focus for that to happen which is why I'd probably only post 1 or 2 chapters this week in an effort to "make up" for not posting 2 weeks ago and in the following 3 weeks(not consecutive).

So um anyways, for the next non-consecutive 3 weeks there will be no updates and most likely no life on this account, so I won't be lurking in other people's stories or anything. I'll be purely studying and then I'll tell you my results in a chapter that I'm gonna publish when I get my results back so look forward to it or maybe not. Whenever that is.

Be sure to congratulate me(if you want, not forcing you but it would make me very happy if you did) when I post that chapter with my results.

And um yeah sorry once again this isn't a chapter, I have chapter 3 in my drafts but I'm not finished it yet. Yes I know how tf do I have a chapter in my drafts from the 6th of May and it isn't finished yet? Don't question me I procrastinate alot. Anyways, I'll see you in chapter 3 whenever that gets out sometime this week. 

Make sure to eat, drink water and sleep.

Love yourself.

Give someone you love a hug.

And don't forget that you are fucking amazing.

Peace✌