Chapter 6-Transformer Cats and Peculiar Ghosts

Have you ever just wanted to write and listen to music but cant find that song you want to hear. I was looking for a while and started singing along to Frank Sinatra in the end in New York New York and Fly Me to the Moon. Oh and... Fred is dead... Sorry to say but that is the only way to make a good idea. Don't leave the story yet. You will like this way more, maybe. I also am gonna have everyone BUT Dumbledore and Sirius be dead cause I don't want to change it up too much. Sorry. Now to the story. Most of them aren't CRUCIAL to the story. I might add a few in later like during their Christmas holiday. Just stick around to see.

PERCY POV

After I ended the call with Annabeth I went out for breakfast. I sat down next to Ginny and Hermione. Why am I only making friends with the girls I ask myself. I shrug and dig into the food. McGonagall came around and handed us our schedules.  I look down at it, clearly mystified. This stuff is swimming more than the fish in my fathers palace. What in Poseidon's name does this say. I really wish I didn't have dyslexia. It was a drag, really.

"I have double Transfiguration. What do you have Perc-" Ginny stops midsentence when she seems to remember I can't read this stuff! It was swimming like an Olympic swimmer. That sounds like a good job, surfing? What the Hades was I thinking in that river. She looks at my schedule and tells me to write it down.

1. Double Transfiguration διπλό Μεταμόρφωση

2. Potions φίλτρα

3. Lunch μεσημεριανό

4. Charms Γούρια

5. Defense Against the Dark Arts Άμυνας ΕναντίοντωνΣκοτεινών Τεχνών

"Sounds cheery." I say as I finish writing down DADA in Greek. Greek is just so natural. It's almost like my first language. It is in my heritage. I wonder if old voldy was a half blood. Not wizard half blood like- ugh, demigod. I should look into that.

"Yep, sure does. We have the same classes." She says then smiles. I look at the schedule again. Harry looks at my schedule and frowns.

"What is that language?" He asks in a mystified voice. He was squinting like it will make more sense that way.

"Its Greek." I tell him.

"Why are you writing in Greek?" Why are you asking so many questions?

"It's my first language." Its not technically a lie.

"You're Greek?" Ron asks. I look at him.

"My dad and his whole side of the family are Greek. I'm dyslexic in English." I tell him.

"Don't you live with your mom?"

"I live with my dad in the summers?" I try to make it sound like less of a question.

"That's nice. You have a nice full family, and parents." Harry says. I scowl at him. I felt like yelling that I didn't meet my dad till I was 12 and he never talked to me until I did a deed for my crazy uncle then he told me he was sorry I was born. I had to do his dirty work for many years. But then again, I did have it a bit better than him. I met my dad and I lived with a loving mother. Sure Gabe was an ass but my mom made it better. He lived with horrible people his whole life. He had a horrible childhood. Parents died when he was one. Lived with mean relatives. Had a dark wizard out for his blood his entire life. I felt sorry for him.

"Thanks Ginny." I tell her. I finish the delicious meal I have been granted by the gods of Olympus. I hear thunder.

"What can you read my thoughts now?" I say at the ceiling. It doesn't answer. Thank the gods. That would have been weird. Speaking of weird...