1

________chapter one

1966

RIGHT now are more people then usually in this library, probably because the exams are coming soon and to my disappointment there is a boy sitting right in front of me.

I don't really like people around me while reading.
I don't need people who constantly remind me that my reality is boring.

I mustered the boy.

It looks like he didn't notice me sitting down on his desk. The boy is starring at his book and giving it his full interest.

The boy has raven black hair and is wearing his normal uniform. On one of his hands, which is holding the book is a silver ring with a crest of a house on it.

I believe he's a pureblood. Who else would were his house on his finger. After all he wears a Slytherin coat which also doesn't look old in anyway.

I couldn't check him out any further because he interrupted my thoughts.

"Could you stop touching me
with your eyes" the boy says,
his voice is deep and without any emotion.

He doesn't look up from his book not until he finishes his sentence.

On his cheek is a almost overgrown scar. And his eyes. Oh his eyes.

I've seen them before. I don't remember were. But I do know who ever I've seen with this eyes, they didn't, not in any way, looked as sad as these ones. No this eyes aren't sad, they are in pain.

Under the ice blue eyes are eye bags who look as if they were there for a long time now.

If all this pain wouldn't be in his aura he would be a handsome young man. But whatever type of pain he had to go through, I wish it for no one.

"I am sorry" I tell him before I open my book. But the boy doesn't know that I didn't say it because I was starring at him. I try to read but for the first time in my life I can't , I can't understand a single word.

"Your book" his voice comes again. I look at him confused. What's wrong with my book? He looks in my eyes before he fixes his eyes on my book
"you hold it wrong" he says still with no emotion.

Not until then I realise I was holding it upside down. "Oh yes thanks" I reapply. Embarrassing.

I look to him again. Who is he? I think I should introduce myself, maybe he introduces himself aswell.
"My names Janette my friends call me Jane" I introduce myself politely.

"Hello, Janette" he answers, his face focused on his book.

I waited some seconds but  he didn't introduce himself. Rude.
"Who are you" I question him.

He still didn't answer neither did he look up, he just holds up his hand. The one with the ring.

"I still don't know who you are" I answer a little embarrassed.

He looks up. Right into my eyes.
"Black, Regulus Black"

Black.
Ofcourse.
The eyes, the cheekbones, the hair. They were the same. Everything was the same.
The only difference was the colour of the robe.

I gave him a soft smile and said
"Nice to meet you"
He didn't return it.

He checked me out while talking
"You're one of Sirius Women's aren't you"
The way he said his brothers name was enough for me to understand that he isn't a big fan of him.