Prologue

Deep within the hidden recesses of Oscorp's clandestine laboratory, a sinister experiment unfolded. Driven by their insatiable hunger for power, the brilliant yet twisted mind of Norman Osborn, now the green goblin,  sought to harness the power to destroy Spiderman. Unbeknownst to Peter Parker, his blood, infused with the essence of the radioactive spider that had granted him his powers, became the catalyst for a creation beyond their wildest imaginations. A creation who's obsession would drive it to insanity, with only on thought in its mind find, merge, & together destroy everything around it.

Within the confines of a glass containment unit, an amorphous mass of red and black pulsated with a malevolent & wanting energy. The symbiote, a living organism born from Peter's very essence, stirred with a consciousness all its own. Its thoughts, primal and relentless, echoed within the confines of its newfound existence.

The symbiote had been created for the only purpose to destroy Spiderman, it only needed a host. The host he had chosen for it was none other than peter parker aka Spiderman.  Green Goblin grinned as he thought about parker, he thought parker was just a wimpy kid who would accept the power the symbiote gifted. Unlike his son Harry Osborn, who had been a total letdown every time he rejected the venom symbiote because of fear.

Green Goblin, with his twisted grin and manic eyes, stood before the symbiote, its form pulsating with an eerie glow. The nefarious villain sought to exploit the symbiote's extraordinary abilities to further his own demented agenda.

With a menacing chuckle, the Green Goblin leaned in close, his voice dripping with a mix of excitement and malice. "Ah, my little friend," he sneered, his voice laced with a twisted delight, "Today is the day I will get you a new host, & its also the day Spiderman will die."

The symbiote, its consciousness yet unspoken, quivered with anticipation, sensing the darkness that emanated from its sinister creator. It writhed with anticipation, wanting to get back to its host. It knew which host it needed as it felt a pull towards him.

"Peter Parker," the Green Goblin hissed, relishing the mere mention of his sons friend. "He together with you will bring the death to Spiderman, & spread chaos throughout the land"

The symbiote's tendrils extended almost intuitively as it undulated, as if it were eager to unite with a host. It didn't know Peter Parker was the host it was looking for, but it would utilize this host to find its true host. 

~Later with Peter & Harry~ 

Peter & Harry were both in his car, riding back from school to harry's mansion Peter was thinking of telling his close friend about his identity as Spiderman, but as he was thinking the car got attacked. Peter instinctively jumped on top of harry protecting him from the broken glass chards.

Both quickly left the car, only to find that they were being attacked by Norman Osborn in his goblin form and in a paraglider. Before the goblin could do anything else, he was attacked by peters teammates, they took that as a chance and quickly escaped to an alleyway. 

The team had been beaten, each placed in a sealed green plasma ball. After getting rid of the pests, he went forwards seeking parker & harry. He found them infront of a group of ARVs which where parked in an area.

Thinking that his dad wanted him, harry stood in front of him only to be thrown to the side on a pile of trash bags, leaving him confused.

Green goblin using his gauntlets shocked parker knocking him unconscious. He then proceeded to pick him up and take him to his hidden laboratory, where he strapped him onto a metal table.

As the symbiote continued to pulsate within its glass confines, a tingling sensation coursed through its form. Its alien senses heightened, attuned to the unmistakable presence of its true host. It writhed with a mixture of excitement and want, its tendrils undulating with an insatiable hunger.