CH 3~ It's been a While

''WAKE YOUR OLD ASS UP, WE GOTTA GO!'' I yelled from the bathroom as I was speed brushing my teeth. We have a Choreographer's group meeting today and we made a mistake and stayed up way too long. ''Girl, shut up, I'm awake I'm just looking for a sexy outfit!'' Kai yelled from the entrance of my room only in boxers and messy bed hair. I would love to look amazing in the morning too. I guess God does have favorites. After speeding around our rooms and bathroom to complete our makeup, outfits, and hair we made our way out the door and to our driver to head to Hybe.

''Morning Mr. Chu, how are you this hectic morning?'' I asked our driver; He treats us like his very own kids since he doesn't have any children. Kai and I don't mind though because he is a very sweet man. '' I'm peachy Miss Y/n, I hope you guys' won't be too late, I've been waiting out here for 30 minutes.'' He said in a worried tone. ''It's fine pops, we are the main evet of this meeting anyways, they either wait or we won't show up, simple.'' Kai said winking at me. What a cocky son of a Bitch.

Once we arrived at Hye we were escorted to the main hall, where we caught an elevator up to the 12th floor. The twelfth floor was like the ''Emergency Hall of Dance Gods'' to come together and share our thoughts on moves that we'd record during our studio session. This would help us to make sure members and groups aren't reviving the same Nilly willy choreography. There we discuss who has a good theme and we sometimes work with the leaders of the groups to help us match moves up. My personal favorite and my trick are personal one on ones and group practices to learn the mood of each member. Once I do this I know who gets what moves so that member can shine the most. Whereas with Kai He gives out levels. Such as Hard, Medium and low. Then he has the group decide what they can do, then he puts it in a dance.

''Now I will need to assign the groups to whom the members requested.'' The director of the dance department said. She's at least in her 40's. That woman can dance! ''The members of BlackP!nk stated they want to work with Lola.'' They are looking for flare but in a cutesy way. ''TXT recommend Johnnathan because they want to sell the ''good boy'' vibe.'' Have fun with that. ''Stray Kids asked for you Kai, they said the more body rolls and hip thrust to make the female audience swoon is just what they need.'' ''Oh, HELL YEAH, they are super wise.'' Kai said pumping his fist to the air. ''G-Idle wants you Mrs. Jace, their goal is ''I'm a baddie''.''

''And lastly Miss Y/n, BTS chose you because they want to sell ''Harmless sex appeal'' to get their fanbase hyped up and also see them as Men not Boys. Ahhh okay so they want new visuals. I understand them because they are always referred to as babies and not the Men that they have grown to be.

''Okay as soon as were together I'll get these boys whipped right up into a frenzy of horny ARMY's!'' I said as I clapped my hands. ''Yass queen, show the world how delicio- I mean, talented these MEN are!'' I'm not too shocked i got paired with them since I'm amazing and so are they but still it feels surreal to be chosen by BTS themselves. I know them well and have been in the same rom as them but i never taught them anything. I've only taught my other boys such as TxT, Stray Kids, Nct 127, and more! Knowing me though, I'm ready for whatever they got planned.'' Umm when do we get started with our groups...'' Jace said. ''Oh, here it says you guys start Next week, you need time to get to know the members you're working with.''

Oh wow, I couldn't believe that. They are all usually so busy. I guess it a plus for us. ''So, you're telling me I get personal time with Stray Kids.'' Kai said a grin so wide; I couldn't even see his eye's. Thank God it wasn't a smirk. ''Yes Kai, you all can meet them tomorrow around 9 or 10am. You guys have from 6 to 8:59am to prepare any moves or activities for the members.

''Keep in mind, if at any time the members feel uncomfortable with you or what you are giving them to learn, they can swap you out.'' Damn, just my luck I happen to come as corny as can be. ''Also, one more thing before you guys pack up, remember to stay professional and keep a straight face.'' As soon as those words left her lips me and kai made eye contact.

''Aww Fuck!'' we both said in unison.

Author Note--->

Yall I can't even read other stories bc I keep thinking of my own, so things keep mixing!

Kai and I could be besties...

Looks like we will have some fun with the boys!!

Which is your favorite in BT21.

Are you hooked yet.

This y/n is my fav, show this book some love. Drink water and touch grass

Vote Or...get ur ankles snapped in half love you Mini Queen's.

get ur ankles snapped in half love you Mini Queen's

~ Mwah