CH 21~ Lets Fight

All i can remember was waking up to a text from Kai saying i needed to clean my sheets. I realized my notifs came late due to my phone being powered off. I instantly Yelled at my phone as the boys around me was shocked to hear me shout. It wasn't playful. It was resentful. They don't have to worry though.....

Kai does

This Son of a bitch knows damn well I don't play about my room. Nobody is welcomed unless they are with me, and I say it is okay. Nothing more or less. But I guess I got some reminding to do. Before I knew it, I was sprinting down the hall towards my door. I heard many footsteps following behind me as I ran. I already knew it was the boys, but they weren't my concern. The second I approached the door i had my key shoved right into the keyhole as I barged in full speed. I and along with 7 more pairs of feet leaped oversteps til I reached my door. I plowed that bitch down, almost breaking it as my eyes laid on two figures.

One i can clearly tell is Kai. THIS MOTHER FUCKER BROUGHT HIS WHORE'S IN MY ROOM, IN MY BED, UNDER MY COVERS.... THESE BITCHES!

''GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY BED!'' I shrieked from the top of my lungs, ripping the cover off there naked bodies. I didn't even give a damn to see the faces. I climb on top of both of them popping the life outta there chest and arms as the shielded themselves. 

''Omg y/n baby, get down!'' Hobi yelled out.

''Goregous! Relax! It's fine!'' Jungkook screamed as well. I was breathing like a damn ape as i kept hitting them.

''GET YOUR STANKY ASS OUTTA MY MOTHER FUKING BED UNLESS YOU WANNAA DIE TODAYYYYY!"' I screamed again grabbing both heads of hair in each hand shaking the life from them as both people grabbed my wrist lightly trying to free themselves.

''Y/n please get off! I'm sorry! I didn't realize!'' Kai begged and screamed. I continued flaring my arms left and right. Swing on whoever and whatever. The next thing i knew my fist hit something coming into me.

''FUCKING SHIT Y/N!'' Tae yelled as he grabbed his nose. 

''Hold on ill end this.'' I heard someone say and before i knew it i was being peeled off of Kai and his mistress that was covering herself with MY DAMN BLANKET QUILTED BY MY GRANDMOTHER!

''LET ME DOWN, LET ME AT THEM!'' I kick, scratched, and bit some thick caramel arms wrapped round me. He was like a solid wall. ''Mmmh damn shortie, I'd like this in bed and to have you right now, but we are in front of a crowd.'' It was Namjoon.

''GET THIS PIECE OF CEMENT OFF OF ME!'' I yelled slanging my body left and right. That last sentence got some giggles from my crowd. ''Holy shit is that...OMG!'' Jimin said as he covered his mouth. Namjoon's arms still tight around me while Jungkook stood protectively Infront of me. Almost tying to shield me from whatever was on the other end. ''Move.'' I said through gritted teeth.

''NO! Leave her be, ill come out.'' What the hell? Was that a man's voice?! IN MY BED!

''KAI, I KNOW YOUR LIQUID BODY, GRINDING ON THE FLOOR HEAD ASS DIDNT BRING NO DAMN MAN IN MY BED, FUCK HIM, COME ON MY SHEETS LIKE SOME DAMN ANIMALS, AND SEND ME A TEXT SAYING IM GOING TO HAVE TO CLEAN MY DAMN SHEETS?! I yelled even louder as i balled up my fist.

'' Kitten, you need to fucking breath. Do you hear me?'' Yoongi said to me strictly. ''You're yelling so much your veins are straining against your skin love.'' Tae said as he rubbed my shoulder.

''Ok fine! I'll calm down, just get these mother fuckers out of my bed!'' I said in a quieter yelled.

''Jesus Christ, I swear to God if you all love your life you'll get moving NOW!'' I yelled and instantly feet moved across the floor tearing the blanket off of them. Kai covered his man areas and the other covered his face leaving his business exposed. ''Ahhh yo what the fuck man, don't hide your face, there's more men in here!'' Jin yelled out. ''Cover my baby's eyes now!'' Hobi said as he; himself smashed his hands against my eyes.

''Hobiiiiiiiiiii!'' I shriek again. As he peeled his hands off my eyes, I made direct eye contact with...No other than...

Jackson Wang! Me, Tae, Yoongi, Namjoon, Hobi, and Jin shouted at the same time. ''I KNEW YOU TWO WERE GAY AS FUCK! '' Jimin said as he busted out laughing.

''Jackson?'' I said as my voice trembled a little. ''Kai? What's this? What's going on here. I can't believe you two! You fucking knew?! How could you not say anything to me? What are we?!" I began feel more anger as an ear slowly left my eye. ''Y/n I'm sorry. For both reasons. I was caught up and I didn't realize what room I was in and I'm sorry I never talked to you.'' Kai said as he began to cry as well.

I felt Namjoon slowly let go of me placing me on the ground to stand on my own. Though he did keep his hands on my waist firmly holding on just in case. '' Baby...why are you crying? Don't tell me you actually did l-lo...'' Hobi didn't finish as he looked in my eyes. His looked red too. Why was he crying? ''Angel, please tell me he is wrong?'' Namjoon said as he turned my around holding my face as a tear left his eyes. I couldn't say anything. I was already in my feelings. Both Kia and Jackson Knows why too.

When i glanced at all my boys they were either crying or on the brink. Eyes red, Nose flushed, fist bawled. I didn't understand anything at the moment. What's wrong with my boys. ''Gorgeous, please, I love you. We love you. Its only us.'' Kook said as he looked so hurt. ''I can't believe this for one second.'' Hobi said as him and Jungkook paced around. Tae was on the ground holding his knees to his chest. Namjoon still searching my face. 

I placed my hands over his on my cheeks and slide them off. Yoongi and Jimin lightly choked from shock. Jin was crying really hardly but he was as still as a rock. Only by looking at his face you' see sadness, anger...regret.

''Y/n please come here. I'm sorry. I turned around to see Kia with boxers on with his arms out reaching for a hug. I walked into his embrace but I was still mad and Kai was the only family I had left.

I watched as each of my boys stormed off with tears streaming down their faces. And i had no answers for them. I felt like shit after what i just saw. Can i forgive Kai and Jackson?

Author Note---> 

Damn what was she crying for? Aren't you curious??

BL with Wattpad's top whores. IDK why ppl do that to them so I pulled a different side out instead.

 Everybody spam JacksonXkai in the comments.

Anybody else hates when ppl go in their room like...we can fight.

Vote my thirsty Mini Queens. i hope this chapter brings confusion. It was low key funny tho...