CH 19~ Confusion

Jackson POV: Few days after BD with Kai

I've been confused these last few days. I don't know what to feel or what I'm feeling but it's there. And it wasn't exactly confirmed because being with them i felt turned on but when I was with the other i felt butterflies in my stomach. Which is weird because that shouldn't be happening at all. Am i desperate for companionship or are these feeling genuine?

Is it one sided? God this is so stressful. My body wants them so badly, but my heart says otherwise. I can't hurt them. This can't be happening to me. What will people think? What will they say? I need to confirm this.

On Call: Jackson is the underlined words

Uh Hey Kai, sorry for calling so early.

Oh uh, hey man W-what's up?

Dave and Busters was fun...the most fun i have had in a while and i booked 4 hours at a shooting range and i was seeing if you want to come with me. Unless your busy with y/n.

Nahhh Y/n is going over to BTS's Penthouse today. So, she won't be with me. And yeah, I'm down to go with you man. I'll let y/n know not to worry if I'm not back home that day.

Ok great. Umm one more thing...Is BTS close with y/n?

I mean i guess, there getting closer since they hangout a lot of the time now-a-days.

Oh okay, do you think she likes any of them?

Thats a dumb question. Both of us like them. We are Army and she's OT7. I'm sure she's in heaven right now.

* Why did that sting a little? And why am I so happy to be on the phone? These BTS guys are blocking my shine*

Okay thanks Kai ill see you then.

Chau Muchacho!

End Call

Day of Shooting Range (Jackson POV)

''Oh, you made it man, I thought you would bail on me to go with y/n after what happened.'' I said as I rubbed the back of my neck.

''Yeah, I'm sorry I'm late practice ran over into my off time, and I had a chat with y/n so she's fine. Nothing a little kiss from Kai himself can't cure.'' He said as he bit his lip. He must be thinking back on that moment.

'Yeah.'' I said as I looked away. We got into my car, and I put the radio on as i watched Kai sing from the corner of my eye. I realized i was looking at him more than the road. I should have made him take the bus if he's going to just going to sing the songs. I can't even enjoy the best parts. That made me snicker out loud.