CH 8 ~Oh Boy...

'' Wow you a love, you're a baby compared to us.'' Jimin said. '' ''I'm 24.''

''Same here I'm the same age as Jimin.'' Taehyung said in the right side of my ear.

''I'm 25 Beauty.'' Namjoon said as he nudged Hobi.

''Oh and of course I'm 26 baby, I hope that's fine.'' He said smirking. Fine for what. For me to become a horny dog and lose my job?

''And I'm the second eldest. I sit at 27 years old kitten.'' Yoongi said biting his lip.

''You already know about me. I'm 28. And the boss when talking about age. Anything else is Namjoon's call.'' Jin said to me put my chin between his thumb and pointer finger.

'' Last but not least is me gorgeous. I'm 22.'' Jungkook said as he winked at me.

''You know what this means right baby? We are all your Oppa's. I think I like that a lot. Not only are you small, sexy and young. But you're a whole gem.'' Hobi said as his hand found my waist. As the boys began to sit down Hobi stayed latched to me and pulled me down to sit on his lap. Meanwhile I'm sweating bullet and my heart in my throat. This man didn't sit me on a thigh either, he sat me right on his crotch. I felt it all. His hand slightly trailed up and down my thighs and he rested his chin on my shoulder.

The other boys began doing their own thing in the same room. Jungkook put my legs over his shoulders like a protection part of a roller coaster that goes over your shoulder. He caressed my legs for me, which felt heavenly. Tae, Yoongi, and Jin were playing on the play station 5. Joon and jin were looking at cooking videos on the computer set up. I could hear jin telling Joon what he can and can't do when he prepares whatever their watching.

While the movie was playing, I heard small grunts from Hobi, and it only made me hornier by the second. I felt him growing right under me as he was pushes against my womanhood. I swear the universe what to see me down. He wasn't moving much but soon I felt him leaving small kisses on my exposed shoulder. I felt him trailing the kisses up my neck as his traced patterns on my arms. I was about to quietly tell him, what's up til I felt a vibration in my pocket. I leaned over putting more pressure on one thigh and I felt Hobi grip my waist, pulling my ass down further in him. He let out a breathy moan.

This got a couple of necks turning and Hobi just sat back putting both his hands behind his head smirking at Jimin, Tae, and Jungkook. Jimin rolled his eyes, Tae pouted and Jungkook scoffed. Jungkook, Tae, and Jimin stood up and then Tae came towards me, picking me up and sitting me down on the couch. The three of them sitting around me and moving Hobi away. I was a little disappointed to not feel him pressing against me, but it was cute seeing these boy's get jealous.

 I was a little disappointed to not feel him pressing against me, but it was cute seeing these boy's get jealous