CH 9~ Spill the tea

''Now will you like to tell me why you were INSIDE BTS's penthouse or what?'' Kai said as his mouth hung open. '' Well, it's like I said, I was leaving two weirdos and ran into Hobi, and he brought me to meet the rest of the group.'' I said as waltz towards the kitchen. '' No, it was hours on end you where their girl. Me and Jackson were at D&B for 5 hours. Our meeting this morning was 2 hours, not to mention our 1-hour brunch and talk. Which started all at around 9 this morning. so, if I'm correct, we've been apart for 8hours y/n!'' He said as he grabbed his heart.

'No kai, we've been apart for 5 or so hours. We were together the rest of the time. Its only 8m right now. Plus, you were so busy with Jackson that you had forgotten about your own friend. Not one message Only when yall was done did i get a text. Do better.'' I said as i rolled my eyes.

''So, the elephant in the room...why was I getting mean mugged by the sensational Men?'' Kai said as he grabbed us two large bags of Takis as I started heating up our ramen. '' Well, when you texted me, I was sitting by the maknae and they saw my phone screen and everybody there started questioning me and who you were, us living together, the boy toy aka Jackson and much more!'' I said emptying the sauce packets. ''Then they all circled me like I was raw meat to a pack of wolves because of my age and saying I should call them oppa! Then to add to the cake I sat on Hobi's lap and I'm about 80% he got turned on by it. I lost when it comes to being professional, but they said i should be formal.''

''Oh, my goodness first Hobi, then the phone, then the text, then the jealousy, then the height, then the age, then the oppa, NOW THE MEAN MUG!'' Girl these guys are going to end you. They are acting like boyfriends already.'' Kai said with his eyes bulging out of his head. '' I want no beef with BTS, I'm just a friend...but what you said about Jackson...?'' He asked now slurping his ramen. ''Mmmh, I told them I was interested in him because he's handsome but nothing more.'' I said looking at ''Starz'' on tv. I looked over to see kai destroying some kfc chicken he ordered for takeout that's just now arriving.

''I pray for you honestly; I would have fainted to be around such beauties. They make me question things.'' He said as he looked towards the windows. I just giggled because I didn't know if he was serious or not, but I wasn't going to nag him on it. Whatever kai is I'll love him for it.'' I know kai i know.'' DING, DING, DING, DING, DING, DING! ''Somebody's famous.'' Kai said winking at me.

💥Group Chat:

Unknown: Hi shortie😎

Unknown: Kitten...🤤

Unknown: Gorgeous what you up too😏😇???

Unknown: Hi baby girl, hope your well.😈