Lust on The Mind

Thais did not want to lose her friendship with Axel and so she introduced herself to his girlfriend as his cousin and Avery's sister. His girlfriend's name was Ira, she was at first, sweet and quiet. Thais actually felt inclined to let Axel go with the girl because of her sweet nature.

If only Axel's friends didn't know Thais.

Jerome told Ira who Thais really was and Ira was a complete brat. She was a nightmare and constantly made Thais' life a living hell. Thais was in Ira's eyes, "the other girl".

She did not know that in truth Axel was the one using almost every female he met. Ira was just another victim, and like all the others, she was delusional and weak. Ira believed that Axel was hers and hers alone and for that she was deeply and truly wrong.

His hands were familiar with every single female in the school. It's a wonder how people still looked at him as innocent.

Almost an entire school year had passed and Thais was starting to grow sick of Ira. One day while Axel tried talking to her, she accepted making conversation with him because of two things. One, no one else she knew was at school yet and two, she needed his help with her school projects.

Thais felt a wave of emotions and she tried her best to show Axel that she had moved on when in truth she really hadn't. Axel apologized to Thais again and again and told Thais he missed her. Thais left before the boy could say anything further that would bring tears to her eyes. She asked him for his help with her projects and briefly explained them before leaving.

Thais was a singer, she was not established and known to the world yet but she was quite famous in her school. She was one of the three top vocalists in the school music panel. This panel was made up of three students and two teachers.

The panel were in charge of planning the graduation ceremony for students who were soon to be leaving the school.

Thais was required to be in school during the holidays because of this but she did not mind. It helped her take her mind off of Axel and his cruel girlfriend.

Thais, Dahliah, and Kristen were supposed to sing a tribute song for the leaving students so the three were required to be in the school longer than all the other choir members.

What Thais did not know was that Axel who was a prefect, was at the school also. He was required to be there because he was also part of the school's student body and security watch team.

Thais and Axel were both in the school but had not met up because they were unaware of the other's presence.

Thais who was now in multiple revenge relationships, was more popular than ever. Everyone wanted a piece of her and the attention she attracted was unfaltering and unknown to her,  it made Axel jealous to see her with other people.

Thais was having a good time with her friends who were leaving the school. She signed their school shirts and hugged them. She wished she could see them often and that they would not forget her.

That's when she saw Axel,... as she hugged her boy best friend, Draeton. Axel seemed jealous and Thais could not help but smile to herself.

She somehow liked seeing Axel like that, not because she was still angry... it was because she knew he still had feelings for her deep down somewhere, hidden under all his pride.

She wanted him so freaking bad... why couldn't Ira just go back wherever the fuck she came from?!

Seeing him like that only confirmed what she thought.

Draeton and Thais parted ways in order for him to allow his girlfriend to sign his shirt.

Axel walked up to Thais who was now sitting on a table at the far end of the room. He asked her if Draeton was her new boyfriend and she only said no,... after what she had to face while she was with Axel, she would rather not have a boyfriend ever again in her life.