Rushed

Thais tried to forget that she and Axel were ever emotionally involved while they both stood alone in the empty classroom. Most of the people had left the school already and the entire compound was deserted except for the occasional security guard prowling the school grounds.

Axel looked deeply into Thais' eyes while tears came to his.

Maybe... Just maybe... This time he really was sorry.

Thais learned never to trust anyone the hard way and so she stood in the middle of he room in her doesn't give a flying fuck stance, while wearing her signature resting bitch face.

~Thais pov~

I cried to him enough and all he did was hurt me more than I already was. No way was I going to allow him beyond the emotional walls I put up around myself. What was the point of loving someone who obviously made me an option and a toy constantly. I needed to fight back by not giving in to his bullshit. The question is... was I strong enough to fight my own lust for this perfect devil.

Without speaking he walked up to me and held one of my hands in his. His faint smile showed for a second before I pulled away my hand as I asked in a rude manner, 'What the absolute fuck do you want this time?'

He looked at me with clear pain in his eyes as his dark and deep voice spoke. 

'I only want to hear your voice again. I want to be the reason you smile every single day for the rest of your life.'

I was stunned by his words. Part of me wanted to believe him but the other part of me had learned to live with disappointment.

He held my hand placing it on his racing heart. I stared coldly into his eyes as I tried to contain my rage. As our fingers intertwined, I felt my heartbeat accelerate and my mind was flooded with memories of him.

There was that feeling again. The very one I have been running away from since I realized how much it killed me.

My hands held his tightly without consent from my brain and I swore at myself in my mind.

How could a boy have this much effect on me and I was not able to control it?

I blinked away tears as he fought off his. We were an emotional wreak. My mind was racing and my palms grew sweaty. I could feel the tension in the air. Damn it was thick.

Our faces came closer together but nothing happened. Staying in that position of uncertainty, I could hear his heavy breathing. I was stuck between my deepest desire and my worst nightmare... they were both classified under the same heading...

HIM.

His lips connected with mine and I was frozen. I was stunned, happy, afraid, worried and a strange mixed concoction of literally every other emotion possible which included disgust and bliss.

He placed his hand on my back as it calmly arched to press against his body in response to his patient but needy kiss. My arms snaked around his neck as his hands reached my lower back. 

My breath was running short but I could care less. 

I was not letting this boy go.

He asked for me and I'm what he was going to get, despite if I liked that idea or not.

Our tongues moved in perfect unison almost too good to be true.

Out of air, we broke the kiss but the break did not last very long for Axel pulled me back onto his warm and flustered body and gripped me tightly. He kissed me again before allowing his lips to explore further away from my mouth.

                                                                                     ~end of pov~                                                                                      

Axel kissed Thais' neck and bit her slightly. She let out a slight moan of utter bliss as she held his shirt in her fists as though she was afraid if she let him go, he would leave her again.

Thais never wanted anyone this badly. She was lusting for Axel and she knew he reciprocated her feelings. 

Axel took the lead after yet another steamy make out session, grabbing the girl roughly by her hips, he pushed her against a table near her. She took his hints and sat on the table top.

My fucking god. This girl was sexy. Her thighs were thick and her body was just perfect. Her eyes looked at him, so innocent... yet pleading for more. Freaky.

Thais could feel her heart pounding as her anxiety started to peak. Was she really going to do something that she would live to regret?

Axel's eyes darkened as he took in the sight before him. The girl's self conscience grew and she tried backing down and getting off of the table. Axel stopped her before she could do anything by placing himself in front of her.

He opened her legs slowly and stood between them, wrapping her legs around his waist. He held her back firmly yet somehow so delicately. One hand on her back, the other tracing circles on her thigh.

His hand played on her thigh for a little while and teased the devil in her. Why did he tease her when he knew he wanted her this much also.

Their tongues fought for dominance but in the end it was won by Axel.

This was getting dirtier by the second and Thais knew what was coming next.