Thursday:Music,German, ART, English, Advertising, ICT, Private Music and Economy

(note: we are 18 in this)

*Form Time*

The blond girl ran into the room and sat next to her 3 best friends.

"I missed you guys so much!" She laughed as she hugged them all.

"Yeah, yeah. Just don't suffocate me." An Iranian looking girl said, getting out her iPhone and earphones. The blond widened her eyes as if she remembered something very important.

Getting out her iPhone, she continued talking. Loudly. "I am obsessed with song and the best part is that it's Austrian."

"You should sing this to Mr Edelstein. I bet he'd like that." Giovanna laughed as the song played.

"Oh shut up."

Just as the conversation "heated up", the girls' form tutor walked in.

"Guten morgen class." The blond man with long-ish hair said.

"Guten morgen Mr Zwingli." The class replied and sat down.

"How was your summer holiday?" Sarah asked the male.

"This is not very appropriate for school." Switzerland answered. Seeing the girl frown slightly, he sighed. "It was good."

The Brit grinned victoriously and sat back. The Swiss asked some girl that the "foursome" (ohonhonhon) couldn't care less about to hand out some papers.

"This is your timetable for the year." Vash said, waving the paper in the air. "Don't you dare to lose them or..."

Everyone quieted down. They had Zwingli as a form tutor for years and they knew if you pissed him off then... Well, let's just say he always had a gun with him.

The Swiss sat in the teacher's chair and started talking to the class about safety and saving money, which didn't have anything to do with school.

"Remember: no intruders. Only your form is allowed in this room. If someone comes in, don't hesitate to kill them." The Swiss said, not even joking. No one was really listening to him as they have heard this speech a thousand times. "No one is allowed to sing 'Oh Vreneli' or I will kill them and it will be painful." He added, shooting Anna and Xorsheed a look. The Iranian and the Russian sulked into their chairs and pretended that he never said that. Sighing, Zwingli continued.

"I know some of you have Edelstein for music."

"What?!" Anna shouted out, interrupting the Swiss. "Sorry." She quickly added.

"Stay away from him. He is nothing but a posh diva." Vash overlooked the class, looking especially at the Russian. "Anyway, there are more things I wanted to say to you."

The class groaned as the Swiss continued his "talk".

*time skip to Music*

"Hey guys!" Constance shouted across the hallway and ran up to Giovanna and Anita. "We have all the lessons together. And Anna as well."

The 3 girls high-fived each other and started talking about their summer holidays and the teachers they had. Turns out a lot of people had crushes on teachers. They were so into the conversation that they didn't notice their music teacher standing next to them.

"Guten morgen girls." He said, bringing attention to him.

Before the trio could say anything, a certain Russian ran right between them and the musician.

"Hey Mr Edelstein." She sort of sang, giggling.

"Hello Anna." Austria replied, confused. The Russian started giggling even more so Giovanna had to pull her back and calm her down.