Tuesday: Music, Maths, Swimming, German, French, Latin, Woodshop, Advertising

*Music*

 I have no idea why, but our main characters were really hyper. At 9 in the morning. Yeah, I know. What the hell. The teacher was late (unusual) and everyone was going crazy (usual). It just so happens that our characters were next to the white board, writing some crazy scheisse like always.

"You guys, he is going to kill you if he sees." Giovanna said. She was the only one who was not drawing on the board. 

"No he's not." Anna replied, scribling away on the board. "He loves me."

"Sure." Giovanna mumbled so that only no one could hear.

Writing over the Russian's writing, Constance spoke. "No. Denmark is bad. He is going to die." 

Re-writing Denmark's name, Anna started writing over 'Canada' that Constance wrote. "Why? You don't even know him." 

Furiously re-writing 'Canada', Constance turned to Anita so she would agree with her.

"Antonio and I are not forgiving you that you wanted me to choose Prussia over him." Anita replied, drawing a spanish flag.

"Screw you guys. You know nothing about men."  Constance mumbled.

Looking over at her friends, Giovanna thought if she should report them to a mental institution. 

"Okay, I'm gonna write it." Anna stated randomly and started writing 'I love Austria'. Once she finished, she kept it on because she is a dumbass.

 Moments later, someone shouted out "He's outside" so the trio rubbed out what they could from the whiteboard and ran to their seats. Anna, being the retard she is, realized that she left the 'I love Austria' part but she was also lazy so she thought 'Fuck it', so she left it there. Great move Anna.

 "Guten morgen. Sorry I'm late, I had to help out with some stuff." Austria walked into the room with a bunch of papers and sat down on his desk.

"Don't notice the writing, don't notice the writing." Anna muttered underneath her breath. Lucky her, he did notice it.

Giving the board a 'what-the-fuck' kind of look, he took out the register book.

"Anna, could you rub that off for me." He said while starting the register.

Quickly standing up, the Russian literally ran up to the board, rubbed it all within mili-seconds and sat down with the same speed while her friends tried hard not to burst out laughing.

*end of Music*

"Relax Anna, he couldn't possible know that it was you." Giovanna tried to reassure her friend.

"But he does though. He knows what my handwriting looks like." Anna replied. "And why would he ask me to get rid of it when I wasn't even the closest to the board?"

Sighing, Giovanna gave up. It was pretty obvious he knew and Anna was not that stupid to now know that.

 *Maths*

Nothing ever happens in maths. Xorsheed and Anna just went hyper but would you really wanna read that? 

*Swimming*

"Oh my God, he is Australian." Tabitha said to Constance as the Australian walked in front of the class. "Australians are the best at swimming."

Constance sighed as the male started explaining what they were about to do. Sacha, the Frenchie, started asking him a bunch of questions about swimming/talking about how great swimming is because she was, by far, the best swimmer in the school.