Engagement

Karna put Krisha down and made her sit on the bed .

"Now take rest " Karna uttered
He was about to leave Krisha stopped him holding his arm .

"Do you need anything??" Karna asked Being concerned. 

Krisha shake her head as no .

"Thank you , for supporting me " Krisha uttered,  tears fell from her eyes.

"No need to thank me , as you know that I love you , I'll support you every time if someone tries to hurt you , but the most important part is that , you're a strong girl I know,  so when you found someone crossing the line , you should step in ,not to start a argument,  but In order to realise them how far they had already reached " Karna replied. 

"But , I am Scared of her since childhood,  her words haunt me All time , it's hard to deal with " Krisha uttered and the pain she was holding till now burst out as tears. 

Karna hugged her tightly.  Krisha's tears wet his shirt.

"Let it out , let it out until the pain inside is gone , " Karna uttered. 

Krisha hold him more tightly.  How can he make her so comfortable in a pathetic situation as well. She's been running away from her this side,  but it took few moments to open up in front of him .

After a while she felt a lot better.  She pulled out .
Karna wipe off the tears now .

"From now on , no need to be scared,  if they cross their line , you should stand for yourself,  I wanna see the brave version of you again " Karna uttered holding Krisha's cheeks. 

Krisha just nod .

"Before going back , I wanna enjoy the last moment here with your smile " Karna uttered. 

Krisha's eye brows narrowed. 

"Going back ??" Krisha asked. 

"Yes , I can turn the time circle for only one time , that's what was announced when i prayed to god ,so when I'm done  here , I'll return to my place , cause I know you won't Marry me , so I'll return then " Karna uttered. 

"You'll return?? " Krisha uttered in  a low voice. 
Karna nodded.

"Ofc I had too , how long I stay as your burden,  so just how long I'm here,  I want to enjoy your company,  I want to spend the rest there with the memories" Karna uttered and got up and gave a last smile to her and left .

"He'll return??" Krisha mumbled. 
She doesn't know why her heart is feeling this heavy !!! . It was obvious that he'll return to his place. 

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"The decorations are done finally "
Mithi uttered examining the decorations for the engagement

"The decorations are done finally " Mithi uttered examining the decorations for the engagement