Chapter 25

When you fall in love... You try your best to make everything work out... But still some stories are left with a happy ending... And some with a sad ending.

Jin was the first one to reach the room as his room is just in front of Ayla's... Followed by others... They tried to open the door but it was locked... Ayla was continously screaming.

Ayla... open the door.
Hoseok shouted as he banged on it.... Scared for her... Scared for his sister...

But nothing happened... Her screams weren't stopping at all.

Ayla.... Open the door... What is going on?
Yoongi shouted worriedly.... Lisa had tears in her eyes by now and Seira felt like her heart would burst out if the door isn't open soon...

Unnie... Please open the door.
Seira said panicked... But she kept screaming her lungs out....

Jimin and Taehyung don't know what happened to them... They were way too worried... They banged the door with all of their strength.... Breaking the lock and the door opened... They all rushed inside to see Ayla covering her ears and screaming her lungs out... Jungkook ran to her (he had no idea why) and hugged her... She stopped screaming immediately... Taking heavy breaths...

Shh shh... We're here... Nothing happened... Shh.
Jungkook said... Ayla wrapped her hands around him and clutched his shirt... She had tears in her eyes but she was more in shock... She was scared... Her heart beating fast and loud.

Ghosts.... Ghosts they are here... They aren't leaving me alone... They are here...
She said... Her voice is trembling..... Everyone sighed in relief... It was just a nightmare... But.... They don't know how much it's traumatizing her...

There are no ghosts over here okay?... Nothing is here... That was just a nightmare okay... It is nothing... Relax... Take deep breaths..
Namjoon said and took her in his arms... Hugging her.... Kissing Ayla's cheek... Jungkook stared at her worried...

But... They were here... Everywhere.
Ayla said looking around.... Finding no one other than her siblings...

No one is here.
Yoongi assured her.... Patting her head.

Yeah... Maybe you're scared because of the haunted house... Relax and sleep.... No ghosts are here....
Jungkook said.

I guess... It was really just a nightmare..
Ayla said calming down a little... Her heartbeat is rising though...

Wanna talk about it?
Jin asked... She just shook her head... Not even wanting to think of it...

Do you feel okay?... Should someone sleep here with you?
Jennie asked... She looked around the room... Her nightmare is still in her mind...

Can I come to your room Jen?
Ayla asked... Seira instantly felt her mood getting spoiled... But she said nothing...

She prefer Jennie Unnie instead of me.
Seira thought sadly...

Of course... Come let's go.
Jennie said.

Take care of her... She seems really scared.
Jisoo said... Jennie nodded... Ayla felt her feet still trembling... Chae and Lisa helped her to Jennie's room... She was really scared..

BTW.... Was it really just a nightmare?
Hoseok asked looking around of the room scared... All of them looked at each other... And smirked..

Maybe... It was really a ghost.
Seira said darkly... Hoseok gulped.