Chapter 37

Jungkook was pampered a lot after all that.

Elder or Younger... His siblings made sure to spoil him as much as they could.

Jiah was also taking care of him... She was a bit distant but still she kept making sure that he is fine.

Now it was the day.... When they all have to sing.... And guess what.... Everyone are barely prepared due to everything going on..

I'm gonna have the worse performance.
Seira said as she drove with Chaeyoung sitting beside, Lisa and Ayla behind.

Well I don't think so... You have a beautiful voice... And also... I don't think you will mess up.
Chaeyoung said.

Beautiful... She have a ugly voice.
Ayla said from behind... Seira rolled her eyes while Chaeyoung and Lisa chuckled.

Same to you Unnie.
Seira said.

Concentrate on driving darling... I don't wanna die so soon huh.
Ayla said.

I drive the best okay.
Seira said offended.

And they soon reached the college and immediately went to their partners for the last min practice.

Due to everything that happened with Jungkook... The siblings were busy taking care of him.

And then they went to the auditorium...

Stop pinching your fingers.
EunWoo said as Seira dig her nails in her fingers.

I'm nervous dude... What more do you expect..?
Seira said annoyed.

We'll do great noona... Don't worry.
Jihan said to her... Seira sighed nervously.

You know Eva... You're nervous so guess what... You are going to be the first.
Ayla said and as if it was time for all the wishes to come true..

The teacher called Seira, EunWoo and Jihan on stage.

Ayla smirked.

I hate you.
Seira said irritated.

The feelings are mutual.
Ayla said.

Stop annoying the poor girl.
Yeonjun said from behind.

LOL it's fun.
Taehyun said... Seira, EunWoo and Jihan went to the stage.

So start singing huh?
EunWoo asked... The other two nodded and they started singing... Still with you by Jeon Jungkook.

After the song... Everyone was clapping... Their voices blended together perfectly... ND the short eyelocks between EunWoo and Seira weren't unnoticed by Seojun, SeYeon and Ayla.

Who were clearly frowning.

Next were Jin and EunHa.

EunHa was really nervous... She and Jin were meeting on the rooftop for 2 days but not for much time... They used to practice a bit and be done... Jin did try to talk to EunHa but he wasn't able to as she avoids anything else other than the song.

They both sang Moon by Kim Seokjin... (Imagine the line distribution yourself).

Their voices blended  beautifully... And EunHa's beautiful voice made everyone look at her in awe... Even some bullies... But the Kim Siblings can only notice the way Seokjin was staring at her.... The love in his eyes... Shocked and scared them... But Ayla somehow.... Now believed along with Chaeyoung that Roh EunHa is hiding something really big... And they have to find out the truth no matter what.... For the sake of their brother..